A week ago went down to Pueblo Motorsports Park for their Friday night test n tune. Actual track elevation is 4900feet. Bike is my 2000 ZX12R with these mods: lowered (middle hole in links, .5" through triple clamp), hindle pipe, PC3USB, BMC Race air filters, BEAR Racing short velocity stacks, 16/44 gearing.

My best run ended up being 10.22 @ 140.05....

Now I'm not a huge fan of correction calculators, but to give you an idea... Density Altitude was 5983feet. Sea level correction shows a 9.461 @ 151.2 mph. Close to my personal best of 9.50 @ 150 out in Maryland with super cool air and before a few of the mods I have now.

Fast forward a week... Went out to Bandimere Speedway in Denver today for their all bike/atv/snow mobile challenge. Only change to the bike was switched my gearing to 16/46 to help get out of the hole. At Pueblo a week ago, I wasn't able to sixty foot very well, bike just wanted to bog real bag. The change in gearing helped some, but I'm thinking I'm still going to go deeper on it. It's very hard to launch up here at elevation. Actual track elevation at Bandimere is 5800feet.

My best run ended up being 10.17 @ 139.93...

Density Altitude time of my run was 7049feet. Corrected to sea level shows a 9.277 @ 153.1 mph. Definitely an improvement compared to my runs a week ago. I'm going to try and gear it deeper, then start doing some weight savings such as ZX10r rims, to see if I can squeak in a 9.9x here at Mile High elevation.