Thread: Help grim make his bike pretty again. 10/7/11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Thumbs up Help grim make his bike pretty again. 10/7/11

Hey folks many of you know I went down last Friday and jacked up some of my plastics as well as my foot pegs.

Super tunes is busting their ass and doing a great job to have all of my stuff done tomorrow so I can make the bike naked and put it back together tomorrow. If anyone would like to help in order to make the process go a lot faster or if you just want to hang out and shoot the shit while we work on it that is cool by me and would be much appreciated.

After the bike is back together we can go out and grab some pizza my treat. After pizza if you guys want we can hit up my friends haunted house called Decimation general hospital it's not for kids and is pretty knarly! I talked to the owner and he said he would get us in for $10 per person rather than the normal price of $15 (that you will have to pay for).

Anyone who wants to help or hang out shoot me a pm and I will give you the address to my place seeing how I can't ride the bike with no pegs we will have to do all of the work at my place.

Don't have a time set yet but I'm thinking around 6 or 7.

Thanks!
    Last edited by grim; Thu Oct 6th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.