...cannot be unseen.

I was in a big truck headed SB on I-25 on Thursday. I passed a Repsol Honda stopped on the NB ramp at 144 ave. I wondered if it was SaShWhO from this forum. I was contemplating this and wishing I was on a bike as I got onto the 270 from I-25. I was still in the left lane from the left hand merge when a sportbike went by me on the right at 70 to 90 mph. I didn't really see the bike, it was past me too fast. But, the rider left me with a mental image I didn't want. It was a super-sized rider wearing shorts and a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. No helmet. The short had riden down and the t-shirt was blowing up. I got an eye-full of plumbers crack about a yard across.

Yikes.

I was trying to forget that image when the second bike came by playing follow the leader with the big guy. I could only see a sweet young thing on the back of the second bike in shorts, t-shirt and a pony tail in the wind. Admittedly, the backside of the pillion on the second bike was much better than the first, but I was thinking that if I caught a boy with my daughter riding down the 270 weaving through cars like a chicane at 20 to 30 over, not to mention the total lack of any gear, I'd kill him.

I just thought I'd share a couple of motorcycle related observations since this forum sometimes relates to riding sportbikes.