Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
Well, here is my answer

When did I say any of that? I never said any of that.

Fun to watch so many people say what they "think" happened and again you are saying, without any facts, that Zimmerman got off some felony charges BECAUSE of a family connection. Show me this? Show me where it says that he got off felony charges because of a family connection. If it is FACT then I am sure you will not have a hard time finding something that PROVES what you are saying.
I instructed you not to answer. I guess you can't follow orders either.

All joking aside, the facts are, people that have had prior encounters with Zim claim he was aggressive, confrontational, likely to snap because of his temper, and had reported him to the police for these things. He has a father that was a judge, a mother also under the court wing, and although he assaulted a cop, somehow was not charged or convicted of the felony that would have kept him from legally carrying the gun he used to murder the kid.

He stalked the kid and killed him under the guise of self-defense. Whether or not he is acquitted of murder, he did these things. These are all facts.

What he is saying in his own defense, without corroborating witnesses or physical evidence to back his story, are not facts.

This is the truth.

If you cannot acknowledge this, you are not worth engaging in further discussion. If you cannot see you are simply trolling with your incessant need to reply to each and every comment anyone had made in this thread, then I feel sorry for the people that rely on you to make rational decisions in day to day life.

Have a good day sir.