Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
That does not negate the fact that they are wrong. It's just like the word Faggot a lot of US citizens use it as a harsh word towards homosexuals and i guarantee that 85% of them don't even know why they use it.

The word Faggot means burning stick, In Europe they call Cigarettes "fags" because they are burning sticks.

The origination of Americans using the word "faggot" towards homosexuals is because they were seen as "flaming homosexuals" (because the white supremacy folks would burn the homosexuals on a stick) Basically taking a word that has a specific meaning and turning it into something else and others familiarizing themselves with it and using it. Yet they are wrong A faggot is not a flaming homosexual (or burning human) it is a burning stick (a stick being an object not a human being). The word "sheep" comes into play with things like this, you see some person of importance using a word in such a way and chose to follow because "hey they would never lead us down the wrong path right)?

You can take any word in the dictionary and make your own meaning but the fact of the matter is you are wrong and there is no argument about it.

My apologies if i offended anyone in this brief educational post.
Actually you had the same word in mind as me as for comparison. The link I posted to you is a article about the evolution of words. Check it out.