lol no they wont. what troops will follow those orders? ever person i have met in the service has all said the same thing. they wont do it. they will bail. we are not talking about mindless robots. these are the same people that would be asked to attack their families and friends. the one thing they fight for now. let me ask you something. have you even paid attention to the war over the last 12 years? guys that live in dirt huts have put up a hell of fight. you think that we couldnt? ieds like never before would be made by the millions. military grade weapons?? many people on this board have the same guns that the army uses. i have two. sure they are not fully auto but none the less they are the same. sure the time right now it wouldnt happen. i will agree with you on that. just look back at the last just ten years. the idea of another civil war is on everyones mind now days. not just the nut with the tin foil hat. people are stocking up and gearing up for this. look at the ammo shortage eight years ago. ten years ago i used to laugh at the idea of another civil war. today i have plans and gear to bounce at a moments notice. plans on how to get out of this town and back to the desert without being seen. its a real theory. im sure nothing will happen today or even this month but it seems like everyday something new is coming up that the government is now doing to watch us. you can only bend a pencil so much before its snaps.