This will be my review of Hear No Evil and the plugs themselves. The first portion is from the group buy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
Went up to Traci's shop today (7-31-12) to get fitted for a set of the chameleon solid plugs. She was very nice and accommodating. The fitting is quick and painless and she was happy to answer any questions I had. She also reassured me that if there is any problem they have a 30 day return. Also if your thinking about filtered but not sure, you can try the solid and later get them filtered if you wish.

I should have my set in a couple weeks. So far she has provided excellent customer service. I'll update on the plugs when I get them.
I received the earplugs in just a day under two weeks from the fitting. So not a bad turnaround and Traci was spot on in her time estimate. My first impressions are they fit well and feel comfortable. They are easy and quick to put in or take out and they have an NRR of 27db.

I'm taking a long (10-12hrs) trip on Friday so I will really be able to put them to the test and will update. So far I'm pleased with the level of service and my first impressions of the product. Below are pictures of my unboxing.

Traci Morin
Hear No Evil Custom Earplug Company
Longmont CO
303-648-4081
http://www.bouldermotorcompany.com/c...y_hear_no_evil