Clovis, Drano, Aaron, and Father of Aaron went on a ride a few days ago up to Pine.

On the way back we parked so that Clovis could cath up to me on his FJR Gold Wing. He parked it, and then he beat the shit out of me. He then pulled a gun on me, and told me he'd shoot me if I didn't give him the key to my S1000RR. So I did.

As we took off, I immediately noticed my S1000RR had gone away. Far away. Like, I lost sight of it within a few seconds of him getting on it. Apparently Clovis likes 193hp.

I meet up with him about 20 miles later where he stopped because he was cold and wanted the heat plugs of his FJR Gold Wing back. Ever since then my S1000RR has been leaking coolant from the water pump. Not a big deal, and I dropped it off at the dealer to get it fixed. Also needs a new parking lamp at the front. A little disappointed as it only has 1100 miles and already has two problems, but I'll get over it, and both are under warranty. Unfortunately they had to order the water pump, so it's going to be a week or so until I'm back on it.

The preceeding story may or may not be completely non-fiction. It is possible that Aaron's S1000RR has been leaking coolant for a few hundred miles now, and that he allowed Clovis to ride said S1000RR.