Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Glad you like them! We must have different sets, cause mine was only $20. Then again, I don't have volume control and they're not cloth.

Also, good to know about untrue reviews.

Why haven't you ever gone for your personal trainer cert? You don't necessarily need to train, might just be another way to gain information?
Yeah, well mine were those Monster Cable brand I am talking about and not the Yurbuds you have; different brans and headphones all together. Even $60 was hard for me to pay, but since I use them everyday figured I would splurge a bit this time.

I've thought about getting my personal trainer certificate, but being one is like a car salesman. Some make great money and others don't. Most places it is based off of commission and I have always been one of those people who feel more comfortable with a steady paycheck. I am sure I would at least go to work loving it, but I guess in the end I make a lot more money doing the job I hate instead. Sounds kind of dumb when I write it like that, but enjoying a job doesn't always pay the bills.