Aw yea! It's that time of year again folks. Time for all of us to gather at Christi's house, eat cake and ice cream and talk about warmer weather and where we're going for our first long trip. IT'S THE FIRST MASHUP OF 2013 and you are all invited.

I know, I know it's a whole week later than I traditionally schedule the first Mashup, and I know you were all looking forward to cake and ice cream as tradition dictates, but no one asked me if they could schedule the the damn superbowl on my birthday so it's a week later than normal and I apologize. You can take your complaints to the NFL.*

I'll be making a big pot of chili and all the side fixins and there will be ice cream and cake as well as the usual soda, chips and dip etc. I hope you all will come out and enjoy! I can't wait to see you.

When: 02/09/13 6PM - 9PM**
Where: 10440 W 83rd Ave, Arvada, CO 80005.

Bring a 6 pack to share if you want. Can't wait to see you there!

*No, it will not be week old stale cake. It will be fresh bought that day just like the last two years...jeeze I can't take you people anywhere I swear.

**after which I will be headed out to the Rock Rest Lodge at 16005 Mt.Vernon rd., Golden to go shake my bootie. You're welcome to that as well.