I have to give a shout out to Greg and Jeremy in the service dept. at CO Powersports in Northglen. I've mentioned on this board that I was having serious issues on my new R1, and Greg went to town on it so I could have it for this weekend. Jeremy runs the counter and kept me informed, and Greg had to change out half the electronics to track down what turned out to be a bad sub-throttle servo. I picked it up this morning when they opened and Greg had another '06 R1 standing next to mine, with the bad servo plugged into it so he he could actually show me what it was doing to cause the motor to stop revving at ~9000. He made sure I understood that they would do everything they could to make sure I was happy with my new toy. He had ridden it himself, and even did some full power pulls on their new dyno (they just installed it this week). I took it out and headed to Deckers right off.

Holy f**cking sh!t!! I had no idea what this bike is capable of. Wish I had it at PMI yesterday. I may have to take it to R2SL along with the R6.

Folks, this is what service is supposed to be like. Colorado Powersports did a #1 job as fast as possible, and communicated with me the whole week. I got a call from Trisha Wed. night, doing the customer relations thing, making sure I was good with what was happening. Talked for 45 minutes.

And no, they're not one of my race sponsors (this year). I'm just a very satisfied customer.