Two years ago I got a ticket by Grand Junction and didn't realize that if you don't pay it within 20 days you have to appear in court. I hired an attorney and he went for me, got it dropped a bit and in the end he only cost me $40 for the whole process after you factor in how much he saved me

Then I got another one a few months ago in Colorado, 10 over and it's 4 POINTS. So I didn't pay it because I'm working in the area, I can take the time to show up in court. I've done this in Minnesota and basically got the ticket lowered just by showing up. Does that happen here, advice? I just need it lowered 1MPH so it's not four points, but I really don't want to have to set another court date.

And I have an Oklahoma DL, but have had tickets in Utah, Iowa and Colorado in the last 6 months so I think if OK ever gets wind of this, I might lose my license? I think Iowa I was only going 10 over as well, Utah was the only one I was making good speed. I'm just shocked that a 10mph over ticket is four points, don't you lose your license after 12 points in a year in Colorado?

I probably shouldn't ride a bike