Mr. Davis, thank you for saving the trip for two of my friends. I lead this particular trip down to the Devil's Highway in Arizona. A trip we had been planning and looking forward to since January when motorcycle cabin fever is at it's strongest!

I think the price was excessive but most of us are comparing it with the approximately $400 the tires would cost in Colorado Springs / Denver.

Given the alternative, if it were me I would have ponied up the $650 too. It was better then the alternative. If not for the price this thread would have a very different tune. But pricing aside, you guys saved the day for my friends.

I agree everyone was very nice and helpful. I picked up two pairs of sunglasses I've been looking all over for (a pair of cheapo Maxx high def -- only $20 but I bought some last year on a trip through New Mexico... lost them over the winter and haven't been able to find them. Luckfully you carry them so my wife and I both got a new pair!

Sometimes lessons are expensive but this was cheaper then the alternative (missing the trip or risking a blow out). At 100 miles in we estimated the tire had maybe 1000 miles left it in. The trip ended up being 1700-1800 miles total.

Justin Harward