Thread: Need some auto repair? Save some money.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need some auto repair? Save some money.

I'm looking to earn some extra money, and cars/bikes have always been my thing. I've done everything from oil changes to several complete engine swaps, there's no automotive project I can't handle. I do brakes, alternators, fuel pumps, spark plugs, and thermostats quite regularly. As far as bikes go, fork seals, oil pans, exhausts, custom part installs, and anything you could need. One of the things I've come to really specialize in is complete HID/LED replacement kits for cars and motorcycles. If you've seen the lights on my BMW or Jeep, you know what I mean. They are one of a kind, first class, and provide exceptional functionality.

For routine parts swaps, I can be mobile, I'll come to you and do the repair at your place with my tools. I'll provide everything needed. If more serious repairs are needed, I've got full size garages in Pueblo and CO Springs with air tools and jacking systems.

For prices, I generally have you get a quote from a local repair shop, and I'll do it for half.

Dont hesitate to PM, email, or call!

Aaron
    seven one nine 499-3063
    AaronZ34@gmail.com
    Last edited by Aaron; Mon Sep 9th, 2013 at 11:37 PM.