Not that I think anyone would disagree, but TFOG is the place to go-- it's extremely affordable (which lets me ride as much as I do), and the people there just flat out have the experience to do it right.
This is the second time I've headed over to get tires mounted on wheels from TFOG, and each time it was no-nonsense, high-level service and product for an eye-blinking, "I guess I'll just slip out before they realize the mistake..." price.

I used to go to 303 and a few other shops for tires, and I gladly make the trip from Boulder to this little haven of rubber-filled goodness. Today, they let me hang out in the work area and shoot the breeze so I wouldn't have to bear the agony of talking to myself in an empty room (only Jim was working). I felt up a few tires (I'm sick like that) and basically harassed Jim while he was busy.
Seriously, just go to TFOG and get your work done-- I've always been a frugal guy and TFOG is a bastion of awesome that is worth the trip. Jim, if you get inundated with customers, I'm sorry .

I figured I'd just pop this one in next to the legion of positive reviews about TFOG!