Why is it everyone is thinking I'm hot? Most of you who keep saying this have been around long enough to know when I'm actually angry and when I'm not.

"You stupid mother fuckers I fucking hate you and hope you would fucking die"

That's angry.

I'm just posting.

Simple facts. A motor vehicle is being sold and thus a title is part of that sale. Fact a dealers license is needed after so many sales in one year.

Also part of the whole point of getting your title is that you pay the taxes on it.

But really guys I don't give two flying fucks about any of that.

What this is doing is creating a normal market for someone shady to pull some fast ones. Is that not worth anything to any of you? Its clear op is friends with a lot of you and must be a really outstanding guy for so many people to show support. Good for him.

All I'm trying to say is that when you make this a norm you make yourselves open to some real bad situations. And yes I have repod from people who bought a bike without a title. They paid a few grand cash for the bikes. Now they have no money and no bike. Yes there is ways to recover your money ie small claims but at the end of the day it can be avoided.

That's all.

I'm not saying dude is doing this. And honestly I'm surprised at the shock in here as I have made these posts before. Numerous times. Actually every time I see a bike for sale with no title.

So really guys its not me all worked up. I'm actually chill as fuck bra. Lol.