Quote Originally Posted by aspenbum View Post
Thank you for showing us all that you are the biggest hypocrite here. Not transferring a title for a motorcycle is this same thing as owning one without a title. If you buy a motorcycle with a title and you don't take it to the state and transfer it into your name you are also avoiding the sales tax and allowing yourself the same risk for theft as anyone with a bike without a title. So it should go without saying that you are just as cheap and lazy as anyone of us who has a bike without a title.

The difference with my situation is that I'm not cheap or lazy and I tried to get a title it just doesn't exist as it was written from another state and lost.

Hey at least I have paperwork for the bike. I'm not selling ten fucking bikes a year. Im not posting craigslist adds with no title bikes. And not even that but you are damn near asking top dollar for bikes that have no title. No fairings. What a fucking rip off.

So sir while you might be this great guy and all don't even come at me. Bra. Lol.