2015 BMW S1000RR. It'll be ordered in about a month, and it'll be in after about 2 months. I got the premium package, which includes Dynamic Dampening Control, ABS, Dynamic Traction Control, heated grips, cruise control, shift assist pro, and the forged wheels. Basically fully loaded.

In addition I also ordered the red/white paint, HP foot pegs and levers, carbon fiber side panels, rear seat delete/ cover, and rear peg delete. Sorry Townie, you can ride 2 up with Grimmy though. I declined the Akra exhaust, I want to see what's available with other companies first since I didn't like the last gen Akra.

Immediate mods will be Helibars, a double windscreen, Sargent seat, and a new paint job. I'll probably have it wrapped in Matte gray metallic, same color as my current bike. Wraps defend against rock chipping better, are cheaper, can be redone easier, and can still go back to original paint if ever I want to.

[Image]http://www.mcnews.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BMW-S1000RR-1.jpg[/image]