Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
That's what I'm planning on doing. Already have the Blu Ray UK version, but I want the US version in regular DVD so I can watch it on my booming 1200 watt surround sound system. Although I admit, it was cool listening to the blu ray disc through my Turtle Beach headset. Kind of nice to use my turtle beaches for something other than hearing some kid on Call of Duty tell me how many times he's slept with my mom in HD sound HAHA!!
Any reason you don't hook the HD version up to your sound system?

I think it would be hard to really understand whether pirate versions increase or decrease (or impact at all) sales. The part that still surprises me is that he hasn't been more proactive about getting the word out about US release / screenings. Put a note on the website, send some press releases out to the motorcycle sites, etc. If you google "Hitting The Apex US", "Hitting The Apex USA", etc, all you get is the original results (on all the motorcycle sites) of it being released but not in the US. If people here knew it was coming out they would probably be less likely to be ordering from the UK and such.