Thread: Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose
    And I've had several (3) PT Cruisers try to race me, 2 were the turbo ones when I was in my WRX... the first I raced and spanked him, then the second I just laughed at him. The 3rd was in my 2.5RS and the PT was not the turbo, I laughed at him too... So yes, there are douchebag PT drivers.
    Sure, sure, just put me in my place!

You spanked a cruiser? Wow, way to go, lol. Bwahahaha, it was prob the kid's grandma's car as well, lmao. That rocks!!

On the behalf of my underpowered and underengineered PT, I apologize to you for the 3 douchebags you attracted who are incredibly mistaken about what kind of car they own.

That or I will have to spread the word amongst my fellow owners (most of the close to 50 ones I've met are actually grandparents or old enough to be, lol) that we are going about this all wrong...no customizing for looks...we needs to be rrrrrrracing!!
    ...you're one of them, aren't you? No, I'm something else...

It's a trick. Get an axe.
    ~~~ ~~~

"I say let the sky continue to fall on those that expect nothing else, and let the sky continue to be limitless, for those of us who will settle for nothing less." Barn in a sublime moment (well-done!)

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat
    You spanked a cruiser? Wow, way to go, lol. Bwahahaha, it was prob the kid's grandma's car as well, lmao. That rocks!!
    Like I said, I raced the first and laughed @ the rest, didn't know what they could do until that first one tried to mess with me. I let most cars waste their gas now that I'm an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat
    On the behalf of my underpowered and underengineered PT, I apologize to you for the 3 douchebags you attracted who are incredibly mistaken about what kind of car they own.

That or I will have to spread the word amongst my fellow owners (most of the close to 50 ones I've met are actually grandparents or old enough to be, lol) that we are going about this all wrong...no customizing for looks...we needs to be rrrrrrracing!!
    Now you're talking!!
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

the camaro needs to be taken off this list, replaced with the whole hummer line
    THE HIGHER...... THE FEWER

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams,
    I have spread my dreams under your feet,
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
    -Yeats

"HOW IS IT POSSIBLE...... I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN ???"