Thread: Good Cops and one Bad Cop.

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

Good Cops and one Bad Cop.

The first one is really kewl. Second one is funny.

http://640toronto.com/station/blog_c...l.cfm?bid=8522
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Re: Good Cops and one Bad Cop.

those were awsome, remember guys no shooting at the cops in montana, they dont like it
    THE HIGHER...... THE FEWER

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams,
    I have spread my dreams under your feet,
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
    -Yeats

"HOW IS IT POSSIBLE...... I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN ???"

note to self.... learn how to use the Taser Gun before using....
    You may not like me for who or what I stand for, but who the hell are you to judge me???
    DPO is now in the HOUSE!!!!

I'm from Montana. I thought that area looked like it could have been Montana.

"I wanted to kill him" and I thought "Is this Montana?"

Then when the Ford Taurus went side ways across the road, I started yelling "T-BONE HIS ASS!!!" and the cop actually did it?! This has to be Montana because everywhere else in this country seems to be to damn pussy to do what needs to be done. Unfortunately the bastard somehow lived and now MT tax payers will be supporting him for years to come.
    Sadly, it looks like MT is doing away with the death penalty this year. God damn pussification of America folks. I saw on YouTube where people are saying the cop was in the wrong. For *$#%sake if you even point a gun at me I'm parking my truck on top of you. Better to deal with those consequences then to die.
    So what started the chase? The guy was thrown out of a bar in Ennis MT, so he came back and shot seven people, killing one. He was stopped in Florence MT but shot and wounded the cop. The cop was able to hit the guy in the gut, but the dude got back in his car and took off. He had a criminal history and was a known white supremacist and anti-Semite. The dude served as a mercenary in Nicaragua. The only fortunate point that came out of that night was that only one person was killed. That is certainly not due to a lack of effort on that asshole's part. If he were a better marksman, more people would have died. I'm sure the cop was thinking something along the lines of "this asshole is going to kill someone else... OH! An opportunity to end this shit right here, better take it." The cops gets a gold star from me.

http://app.mt.gov/cgi-bin/conweb/con...?docid=2072806
    Last edited by MrMischief; Sat Feb 24th, 2007 at 11:29 PM.