Quote Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Though people like brad and burke wont be there... thought this was a CSC day and a lot or even most of the people arent racers anyways.

Pretty expensive day for a sessions trackday... I just HOPE there are no comps etc because of 'over payment' and that all the overpayments and extra money goes to the Gene fund, its a great cause and deserves to go there...

I understand and agree that there should be a few 'breaks' in the normal schedule for the class to go about and do their stuff, but to set up sessions for that much of the day kinda defeats the purpose of the track day imo.

lel
First, I have placed a call to Scott to confirm my information. I got voice mail and assume that he will chime in shortly.

Vanmar will be in attendance to provide tire support. They have also purchased some of the track day spots. I am not totally sure of the attendance list, however I do know that some of the vanmar crew will be riding...so I am making an assumption that brad, ryan, zack etc... will be there running in the race/fast session

In terms of "comps" I have no idea. What I do know is that some of the insturctors have discussed donating the instruction fee back in to the Gene fund...but am not sure if everyone will donate a portion or all..it is there decision. I also understand that Scott is planning on make a donation with the proceeds into the Gene fund.....and yes plans are underway to "spend" the fund.

Jason, if we are talking about two different things or I am creating confusion with my statements, please call me....you should have my number

Joe