Thread: FREE seminar on ignition modifications/power/efficiency/

FREE seminar on ignition modifications/power/efficiency/

I came across this on my Lotus site. Sure, it is on a "riding day" but for many of us it would be a good thing to attend.

Applying Modern Technology to Tune ANY
    Spark Ignition, Internal Combustion Engine
    for Maximum Power or Economy, or
    Minimum Emissions
    With Vic Cooper, Colorado Department of Health
    Saturday April 12, 2008
    1:00 PM
    Presented at: The ForneyMuseum of Transportation
    4303 Brighton Boulevard – Denver, CO 80126
    www.forneymuseum 303-297-1113
    Vic has been working with automotive engines for decades with efforts directed at achieving all of the above goals collectively, so we can have clean air to breathe and still enjoy performance. In that time, he has helped countless enthusiasts get their car functioning properly to pass required emission testing. In his spare time, he’s built cars for, and competed in, Autocross events. He has also assisted many others in pursuit of improved performance in their competition vehicles. Working day-in-day-out with the subject, and seeing the latest in the technology involved being applied; Vic has gained firsthand experience in using that technology to fine tune almost anything.

Learn how to use a wide-band O2 sensor to feed data to a logging device and gather accurate, real world, and highly usable data; simply by driving your vehicle. This data can then be examined and interpreted to give you results that rival dynamometer testing results.

Gain insights into applying the information gathered, and maximize your vehicles performance; whether for street, strip, track, or off-road. Virtually any & all vehicles; 2, 4, or more wheel, can benefit from this use of technology.

Being able to test, on site, at your competition venue, under that day’s conditions; so that you can adjust to those exact conditions, could make all the difference between First Place, and first looser.

Don’t miss this FREE opportunity to learn more about tuning from Vic Cooper

MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: FREE seminar on ignition modifications/power/efficiency/

i wish i could attend but i have to do that work thing that day...