Low-life bastard, scumbag, mofo!

SHOOT HIM!
    Nuff said.

olds_cool

Don't Be a SQUIDIOT!

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Re: US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13 View Post
    hhmmmm, seems like you tend to just say whatever fits the conversation huh? i mean, one minute you say fuck it, next you say he needs a lesson in treating animals better. is it just me or does that not make much sense.
    Don't bust my balls. I am free to change my mind.
    I needed to think about it some more. And I made the mistake of making a knee jerk reaction and gave him the benefit of the doubt. And maybe blaming it on hippies too, (but that is something I could see them doing) but after some thought I think he should be punished for conduct unbecoming a soldier. Pay the fine and then move on. (I do watch JAG every morning)
    And if Terri wants to kick his ass I don't see a problem with that. She would have a better chance.
    But he is a Marine and they tend to be tougher than your average bar room brawl.

I still hate lapdogs.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Fri Mar 7th, 2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: I think I am good now.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Dissconected from this world

How fucked up can you be?
    Thats why I could put a bullet in a human with no regrets before I could hurt or torture a animal, and yes I do value the lives of my dogs and all other animals before most human's. There is no animal with an evil intention that man has not put there.

Quote Originally Posted by MAZIN View Post
    How fucked up can you be?
    There is no animal with an evil intention that man has not put there.
    come tell that to the coyote's by my house....................
    drop a gear and disappear....

Asshat Racing:Mra #228
    2002 r6 street,akrapovic slip-on,flush mounts,Ohlins steering dampener
    2000 r6 race (sold)

Looking for food is not an evil intention, its called necessity.

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    ....And if Terri wants to kick his ass I don't see a problem with that. But he is a Marine and they tend to be tougher than your average bar room brawl. ....
    I was raised by a Marine Corp Sgt. and former DI on Paris Island.
    Tough bastards.

That being said, I still got $20 on Terri.
    (Fight wouldn't make it past the 3rd round....that girl be a crazy badass when it comes to pups.)
    Last edited by Sortarican; Fri Mar 7th, 2008 at 10:06 AM.

Looking for food is not an evil intention, its called necessity.
    So the ends justify the means? Animals can be just as malice as humans. A bear can tear you open and then play with your broken body before you die. Looking for food or not they can attack unprovoked just the same. I personally would only care why they attacked me if I lived thru it. During the attack I don't think I would care.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

For some reason this SNL skit comes to mind:

Jane Curtin: Welcome to "Looks at Books". I'm Jane Curtin, and we're going to talk to the man who's written this book.. [ holds book up ] ..Mauled.
    Please welcome Bob Crawford.
    Bob, why Mauled?

Bob Crawford: [ face is severely scarred ] Because there are over 150 people mauled by bears in this country every year.
    You know, the media has portrayed the bear as kind of a friendly, jovial character - you got Smokey the Bear, Sugar Bear, Yogi Bear, Boo Boo..
    The truth is, that bears are very dangerous animals.

Jane Curtin: Well, I haven't had time to actually read your book, Bob.
    But what exactly was your main interest in writing Mauled?

Bob Crawford: Jane, I wanted to warn people about the dangers of feeding marshmallows to grizzly bears.

Jane Curtin: Well, I can see here, from the book jacket, that you put a lot of the blame on the National Park Service.
    You feel that they're not doing all they can to protect bear attacks?

Bob Crawford: That's right, and I have some proposals. First of all, there should be signs posted prominently on all national park entrances, saying,
    "Do Not Ride the Bears".
    Secondly, park rangers should warn campers, if they find bear cubs, leave them alone.
    Don't try to dress them up in children's clothes or swimsuits, what have you.
    It makes a great picture, but you're just playing with fire. Third - and I want to emphasize -
    Never Feed a Marshmallow to a grizzly bear like this:
    [ places a marshmallow in his mouth and poses wantingly ]

Jane Curtin: Well, thank you for being on "Looks at Books", Bob. Maybe we'll have you back sometime.
    Are you planning on writing another book?

Bob Crawford: Gosh, I certainly hope not.

Jane Curtin: This has been Jane Curtin for "Looks at Books". Good night.

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Humans can reason, animals act on instinct. humans can go to the grocery store for food, wild animals could go for days before finding food. you don't bring an animal to trial for mauling a person, you send out a search party and shoot it.

we've come a long way from being 'animals' to being civilised beings that can reason and make decision based off of morals, values, etc. animals are still living each day by instinct and when they act out unprovoked it's probably due to the stress that they're put under by losing their natural hunting grounds, being pushed further back and overlapping terriories with other species, being hunted and tormented by our ever growing need to expand and populate every inch.

someone acting out and shoving batteries up a cats ass, throwing a dog/donkey over a cliff/bridge, raping, molesting, fucking sheep, all comes down to someone mental state of mind.

as far as the coyotes, keep your dogs on leashes and if you live in an area where there are coyotes, keep your dogs in your view (especially the lap dogs, they're a nice little treat).
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Thanks Jeff, that one made my morning...
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Humans can reason, animals act on instinct. humans can go to the grocery store for food, wild animals could go for days before finding food. you don't bring an animal to trial for mauling a person, you send out a search party and shoot it.

we've come a long way from being 'animals' to being civilised beings that can reason and make decision based off of morals, values, etc. animals are still living each day by instinct and when they act out unprovoked it's probably due to the stress that they're put under by losing their natural hunting grounds, being pushed further back and overlapping terriories with other species, being hunted and tormented by our ever growing need to expand and populate every inch.

someone acting out and shoving batteries up a cats ass, throwing a dog/donkey over a cliff/bridge, raping, molesting, fucking sheep, all comes down to someone mental state of mind.

as far as the coyotes, keep your dogs on leashes and if you live in an area where there are coyotes, keep your dogs in your view (especially the lap dogs, they're a nice little treat).

Thanks for the insight Dr. Phil!

Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

That girl's more like Dr. Dre, than Dr. Phil.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post

Touché
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post

werd, i'll pimp slap that bitch then write a song about it.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by fook View Post
    Hey Puckstr, as a veteran do you think it would have been a really difficult situation for the others in that video? as someone else said it'd be really hard to come down on this guy knowing you rely on him to cover your back.

I've got a few friends who were in the military and have related stories in the past about some real fucktards theyve had the pleasure of serving with and had to grin and bear it because they were just unlucky enough to get these people in their unit.
    From someone that served in the Marines.... I wouldn't want this f*ck watching my back or anyone elses. He is just another punk ass that grew up being bullied around and now became a Marine.

And no, just because your in the same Battalion, Company, Platoon, Squad or even Fire Team, doesn't mean you just let "stuff" happen. Trust me on this, especially by no L Corporal. There are ways for us to pollice our own, unfortunately, it doesn't look like it happened in this vid. But I'm sure whoever he is, he is living in a lot of fear right now laying very low to stay away from the other Marines right now.

So the ends justify the means? Animals can be just as malice as humans. A bear can tear you open and then play with your broken body before you die. Looking for food or not they can attack unprovoked just the same. I personally would only care why they attacked me if I lived thru it. During the attack I don't think I would care.

LOL, and that unprovoked act to you might be a fearful response or a threat to their territory. And in an instance of a bear attack usually its because of dumbass campers that dont dispose of trash properly or feeding of wildlife in general. And if your trolling your looking at the wrong person here, I wont change my position just because its not popular like some people like to do, or have even done earlier in this thread.
    Last edited by MAZIN; Tue Mar 18th, 2008 at 02:02 AM.

LOL, and that unprovoked act to you might be a fearful response or a threat to their territory. And in an instance of a bear attack usually its because of dumbass campers that dont dispose of trash properly or feeding of wildlife in general. And if your trolling your looking at the wrong person here, I wont change my position just because its not popular like some people like to do, or have even done earlier in this thread.
    Are you talking about anyone that I might know or just singling me out?
    Do you always talk so vaguely? Or is this something you are starting to do in this thread alone?

What's on your mind?

Are you talking about anyone that I might know or just singling me out?
    Do you always talk so vaguely? Or is this something you are starting to do in this thread alone?

What's on your mind?
    Well I dident think it was so vague, and I have said what was on my mind ( I always do). Just thought I'd mention the fact that theres a lot of people that change their opinon to suit the populous. If you identified yourself being one then what do you want from me?