Thread: Looking for Photos of MRA at PMP 04.27.08

Looking for Photos of MRA at PMP 04.27.08

Hi,

I am John Garcia, #654, The 99 Black GSX-R 600, who rode in the Sportsman Class. I think I did fairly well overall 4th out of 10 considering I haven't touched a motorcycle in 10 years. Its good to be out here, love the camaraderie and the community. Everyone is really cool. Looking forward to Hastings where I will definitely enter more classes. The Sportsman's class was good and I was able to get me feet wet.

I am just looking for some information on anyone who took photos of Novice Slow Practice or Sportsman Class... Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

John @ 2DogsMotosports.com
    garcia_john@comcast.net
    Last edited by JohnGarc; Mon Apr 28th, 2008 at 06:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Looking for Photos of MRA at PMP 04.27.08

I've got 2 or 3 photos of you. Give me about a day to get through all my work (about 500 images) and I'll have them up on my web page for you and everyone else to view

Congratulations on the good finish. I wish I could be out there racing too. It was a blast getting to get in real close on the track and watch all of you guys go screaming by me.

Sweet.. Thank you.. I remember you in race school, yellow R6, GSXR 1000, and your other buddy with the Red Bull bike. How come you and your buddies aren't racing? Its great to see you out there at least. Can't wait to see your pictures. By the way, you have a nice website.

Thanks,
    John @ 2DogsMotoSports.com

Hey John
    I remember you from racing school, you were in my group, and I saw you this past weekend...you were doing awesome. Congrats! Wish I was there to race, but I need to practice my lines more.

JP
    - 04 CBR 1KRR--***SOLD***
    - 08 Ducati 1098--Termi exhaust
    - 03 R6 (Track Bike)
    MRA #286

Ok, yeah I remember you too. Big Bike CBR 1000000000000. Great to hear from you man. You should have came out to ride. Man, my lines were all over the place but it was fun... I even hit a false neutral in the button hook... Dang, shifter. Oh well, it was really fun. Are you going to Hastings??? I can't wait. Talk to ya soon man. Give me a call if you want. I have a steetfighter I ride on the streets.

John
    720-436-9354