Thread: Just got a BS ticket in Morrison.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Deactivated at users request DARK ANGEL's Avatar

Re: Just got a BS ticket in Morrison.

i think we should go through there at like 10 mph.....see what they have to say then...

you get pulled over and they ask why your going so slow? Tell them cause you dont want a speeding ticket and to ensure that you went 10 mph so there is no chance in hell you could get pulled over for speeding...

im gonna try that seee what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by DARK ANGEL View Post
    i think we should go through there at like 10 mph.....see what they have to say then...

you get pulled over and they ask why your going so slow? Tell them cause you dont want a speeding ticket and to ensure that you went 10 mph so there is no chance in hell you could get pulled over for speeding...

im gonna try that seee what happens...
    Has anyone EVER been pulled over in colorado for going too slow??? Or for driving in the left lane without passing??? or any of those other laws that are never enforced??? Don't get me wrong though, I'm on your side. I don't necessarily hate all cops; I've had to experince their plight in Iraq, but I DO understand where you're coming from, and just wish there was some common sense left in this country.

Great idea

42-4-1103. Minimum speed regulation.

(1) No person shall drive a motor vehicle on any highway at such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable forward movement of traffic, except when a reduced speed is necessary for safe operation of such vehicle or in compliance with law.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."