Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 27th - EVERYBODY GETS LAID!!!

Re: July 27th - EVERYBODY GETS LAID!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post

p.s. Who brought the freakin wolf? geesh, that guy is screaming for attention. What a little princess!
    Wolves are cool...............................

Attachment 8748
    To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive

Hyper 1100
    KTM 450 XCW

Rybo thanks to you and your crew for a great day, especially anyone who volunteered. First track event like this for me and it was great. Can't wait to get out there again.
    To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive

Hyper 1100
    KTM 450 XCW

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

On top of being cool Shilo is fast. I know I saw her wearing a back protector at some point during the weekend....anyone get a picture?

R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RYBO View Post
    On top of being cool Shilo is fast. I know I saw her wearing a back protector at some point during the weekend....anyone get a picture?
    I got wolf kisses in the morning. And goodbye luvin before we left. No pics though.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    I never even saw that...
    Jon

+100 thank you's Scott!

We had an awesome day and tons o' fun. Met fun new people, got to chase fast guys, got to wave at sky_blue in T4 a few times. Thanks to all the cornerworkers and crew who made this day safe, and thank you for a great track day.

Holy shit!! That looks exactly like Kona!! People used to stop us all the time and ask if he was a wolf. My brother used to live out in Strausburg and his neighbor tried to kill Kona thinking he was a Coyote!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

First of all Scott, thank you so much for setting up this track day. I had great fun. Donna told me that there were Eric Bostrom jokes going around through the radio which made me laugh. I could just imagine...

"... Umm, I think Bostrom is here but he's going EXTREMELY slow. And DAMN did that guy let himself go! "

Thank you to the volunteers and PMP folks. Great lunch!

Thank you to the corner workers who endured this crazy heat. Don't know how you did it cuz I was trying to dive as much body part into my cooler as I could (which was only half of my ass cheek). It was very comforting to know that you guys were there for us. Thank you.

Great fun times! Thanks everyone!

Yusuke
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

Sorry for breaking RULE one RYBO.
    I thought there were to many rules as is, way to confusing

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

I gotta give mad props to our cornerworkers; not only did they stand out there in the heat all day, but they did an amazing job doing it. Every single worker was watching multiple turns (some 3-4 turns at a time), flagging, checking bikes for smoke/loose parts as they went by, and making sure things were safe and smooth for all of you. And they did it as well as any crew I've worked with! Jen even hiked down from T4 to help with the couple crashes that we had out of T3, and Donna did track entry and session timing in addition to flagging in T10. All of these people kicked ass!

Fortunately we kept the medics pretty bored yesterday, but they were on point for any injuries as well. They did tend to one rider at the end of the day, but he's fine and just needed a moment to collect himself.

A few riders broke Rule #1, but we had no injuries and all of the mishaps can be repaired. I'm still not sure how John got mud on the track in T7 after a minor lowside though.

Thanks again to Scott for letting me unwind on the R6 for a bit too!
    Last edited by rforsythe; Mon Jul 28th, 2008 at 12:55 PM.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

What a great time out there! I first want to thank Scott for getting this day going. Without his tireless efforts this great event wouldn't of happened. Thanks Scott! You do some great things for this community we all love to be a part of.

Thanks to Jim Wilson (Ugly Dog Racing)...what a great guy. Not only is the dude super-fast on a bike, he really is a hell of guy and helped me out by getting me and my bike back and forth from the track. He also handed out some good advice and when I was listening, it really helped. The air conditioned trailer was a huge help later in the day...And who doesn't love their leg humped by Buster?

All of the corner workers! Including Ralph and Donna. Wow...what a great job you all did. It was not too bad in the morning with the temperatures, but it got really hot in the afternoon. Thanks to all of you for enduring the heat and watching after all of us. It can be a thankless job sometimes, please know how much we all appreciate your time.

The ambulance crew. A big personal thanks! Talk about a quick response crew. I wasn't even done tumbling when the first one got to me...and another thanks to Ralph and Scott, they were on the spot immediately after I tested my gear, to make sure I was o.k. I'm not sure who asked me what my name was after my little spill, but you know I was only joking when I said "I'm Batman!", right?

Earlene and the entire PMP staff! Great job as usual. Thanks for everything. All of your hard work was truly appreciated by all.

My buddy Andy and his girlfriend Julie.. Thanks for coming out to help and support me. Your efforts will not be forgotten. Thanks!

If I forgot anyone, I apologize. There were so many great folks out there making this a great day.
    Last edited by *GSXR~SNAIL*; Mon Jul 28th, 2008 at 12:59 PM.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Glad your okay Randy! Thanks again Scott for allowing us to have fun and not use up a vacation day for us new and old track addicts. I also wanted to thank Dave, from Single Track Mind(www.fixmybike.com) for setting up my bike. His adjustments made a huge difference and allowed me to shave off some seconds. Thanks man!
    MRA #731
    O7 R1

OK, so I'll add my 0.02 cents

Thanks Scott for letting me ride the R6. I seem to have forgotten where you live, so I'll just keep it.

Thanks Yusuke for the ride down.

A big thanks to the corner workers. I have worked corners before and it is a thankless job. Especially when it is so hot.

Nice hanging with everyone.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Mrs. rforsythe Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I heard your crash (The slide was LOUD) and called in before you were done sliding. The paramedics were the first ones to you. I think you told them you were batman. I am glad you are ok tho and it was nothing serious.

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL* View Post
    What a great time out there! I first want to thank Scott for getting this day going. Without his tireless efforts this great event wouldn't of happened. Thanks Scott! You do some great things for this community we all love to be a part of.

Thanks to Jim Wilson (Ugly Dog Racing)...what a great guy. Not only is the dude super-fast on a bike, he really is a hell of guy and helped me out by getting me and my bike back and forth from the track. He also handed out some good advice and when I was listening, it really helped. The air conditioned trailer was a huge help later in the day...And who doesn't love their leg humped by Buster?

All of the corner workers! Including Ralph and Donna. Wow...what a great job you all did. It was not too bad in the morning with the temperatures, but it got really hot in the afternoon. Thanks to all of you for enduring the heat and watching after all of us. It can be a thankless job sometimes, please know how much we all appreciate your time.

The ambulance crew. A big personal thanks! Talk about a quick response crew. I wasn't even done tumbling when the first one got to me...and another thanks to Ralph and Scott, they were on the spot immediately after I tested my gear, to make sure I was o.k. I'm not sure who asked me what my name was after my little spill, but you know I was only joking when I said "I'm Batman!", right?

Earlene and the entire PMP staff! Great job as usual. Thanks for everything. All of your hard work was truly appreciated by all.

My buddy Andy and his girlfriend Julie.. Thanks for coming out to help and support me. Your efforts will not be forgotten. Thanks!

If I forgot anyone, I apologize. There were so many great folks out there making this a great day.

Amos Bronson Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    I heard your crash (The slide was LOUD) and called in before you were done sliding. The paramedics were the first ones to you. I think you told them you were batman. I am glad you are ok tho and it was nothing serious.

Donna

Thanks Donna! It was only LOUD because I was yelling, "Hell yeah...this is going to be fun! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" It might of been a little muffled from outside the helmet though.

Thanks again.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Thanks Donna! It was only LOUD because I was yelling, "Hell yeah...this is going to be fun! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" It might of been a little muffled from outside the helmet though.

Thanks again.
    Bodhizafa and I were parked on pit out, right on the side of the track, talking when you flew by and slid. Before I even knew what was going on, Donna had the red flag up while one of the EMT's jumped over the wall and ran towards you while the other got the truck. There was no hesitation, just reaction. A couple more bucks than an open track day at Pueblo (with no EMT or corner workers), becomes justified real quickly, when I see stuff like that. Glad your okay bud!

Didn't know about the "I'm Batman" thing, ya nutjob!
    Last edited by Sean; Mon Jul 28th, 2008 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks again.
    tell me your whale dick exhaust didn't get fucked up....

glad to hear you're alright.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

It did ^^^^^
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Scott-

This seems to be the place to post thanks you's so here is a big thank-you from me.

I would have expected nothing less than a well run very professional track day, and you did not let me down. We had a great time!

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in the operations
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Yo Scott,

Thanks for putting together and organizing a great trackday event. I had the best time and met some cool people. Much thanks to all the corner workers and PMP folks. You all made yet another PMP event memorable and I can't wait until Labor Day weekend.