Thread: Stirring the Political Pot...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stirring the Political Pot...

Voila! In view a humble vaudevillean veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vestitudes of fate. This visage, no mere vinear of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populae now vacant; vansished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and vittelin vermin vanguarding vice and vouch-safing the violently vicious and veracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vicious suaze of verbage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V".
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Voila! In view a humble vaudevillean veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vestitudes of fate. This visage, no mere vinear of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populae now vacant; vansished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and vittelin vermin vanguarding vice and vouch-safing the violently vicious and veracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vicious suaze of verbage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V".
    Stop stealing from my sig line...
    And my future inauguration speech when I become Emperor of Vancelvania...
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Stop stealing from my sig line...
    And my future inauguration speech when I become Emperor of Vancelvania...
    Ha I knew it another V...

MRA Racer No.427