Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Sur Pics

Re: Big Sur Pics

Boy I miss Ft Ord

My wife and I must have just mist you on the road. Did you get to see the Hurst cassale? It was sold out when we got there.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Sorry we missed you. That would have been too cool to run into you guys at any of the turn off's.
    We did not go all the way to Hearst's Castle. We stopped a couple miles just before the castle and drove the bikes down this teeny tiny lil off shoot road to get down to the water itself and some lady down there told us that Heart's was pretty cool but might be a lil too touristy. And it was getting late in the afternoon, so we turned back the other way (gotta love those damn RV's when you are trying to play on a twisty ocean road ). We stopped at Nepethi's restaurant and had a late lunch overlooking the ocean.
    I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. That road is THE CRACK isn't it?!
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Yes! We started on at the top of HW1 at Liggett. Road thrugh the tree, Sep 16, then worked our way down #1 to Seca for the last AMA SB race...EVER. Sep. 28 2008. R.I.P.
    Wish I had a lap top. I would have found lots more ppl frome the fourms.

I will start a new thead in a week or so, as time alows me to, and post up our photos. Please dont dig me to much, I am not near as good at photos as you are, but I like them.