Thread: High speed chase...

High speed chase...

Does anyone know anything about a high speed chase on I-25 Southbound and 270 Eastbound???

I was on my way to work, on the bike, and a red Ford Expedition speeds past me on the right hand shoulder (I'm in the right hand lane so I can exit I-25) followed closely by a cop car chasing him. This is right after the 84th Ave exit. They both cut in front of me, almost hitting the car I am following, but making me slam on the brakes. The guy behind me almost hits me, but I got out of the way in time. The Ford Expedition cuts all the way across I-25 to get onto C-270 East. Luckily he did not hit anyone that I saw, but he was still going when I lost sight of him...

Its probably too early for anyone to have any reports on this, but I really hope that no one was seriously hurt and the guy driving gets all thats coming to him. Fucking prick.
    Last edited by nattynoo; Thu Oct 9th, 2008 at 08:15 AM.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Re: High speed chase...

Damn, that's gotta be crazy to see.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Man, that sucks. Glad you're ok. With a-holes like that risking everybodys life for what, a speeding ticket(?!?!), this could just as easily be a thread where we're laying you to rest. I HATE people that run, and wish them a Rodney King Beatdown plus!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

I hadnt heard anything on this one. That is crazy to see though for sure. I was riding south/east on 470 once and this bike went by going the other way at probably 100+, sure enough two seconds later here come 8 or so cop cars. Its hard to tell how fast he was going but it was blazing. Kind of scary to see actually.