Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undercover Cop Tails Cyclist up to 140

Re: Undercover Cop Tails Cyclist up to 140

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post

J'all ain got shit on me bishes!
    But srsly, j'all aint.

Now that's how you ride to work. I want to see him do that on a day he's running late.
    "6 pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps"

That was pretty impressive....I liked the commentary too. Location, speed, Body form. Makes u wonder...did he ever get him?

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerCarrie View Post
    That was pretty impressive....I liked the commentary too. Location, speed, Body form. Makes u wonder...did he ever get him?
    But it was the end of the road for Michael James Collins, 22, when he was arrested at the motorcycle dealership in South London where he works on Wednesday last week.

Collins, who gave an address in Beckenham, Kent, appeared at Crawley Magistrates Court the following day where he pleaded guilty to a charge of dangerous driving.

He was sentenced to a two year suspended prison sentence, disqualified from driving for two years (with the requirement to take an extended test), given 240 hours unpaid work and ordered to pay costs.
    98 VFR 800 (Old faithful)
    06 Sprint ST 1050 (Sexual Chocolate)

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    WOW, so who gives the cop his ticket for all his infractions. They could have followed him with a helicopter and got the same footage.
    my point exactly. There were parts that i seen the rider on the right side of the road while the cop is on the wrong side of the road speeding. i guess 2 wrongs do not make a right.

And has anyone been riding behind another rider speeding and weaving in and out of traffic? what happens? When they pass a car like that and they look in the mirror and see another rider about to do it, they take out their frustrations on you and try to hit you. The cop is lucky he is alive

And im sorry but risking others lives to catch video on this guy is stupid, dangerous and wrong of the officer. Dont get me wrong, the rider was in fact breaking laws but rather then letting him continue to do so, they should have made the arrest after half of the infractions that he made rather then letting him continue and driving dangerous himself.

Im sorry but how would people be reacting if they were watching videos of undercover cops smoking meth, coke, heroin etc. to catch a dealer or a user? They would be called corrupt. This is no different

I could go on so im just gonna stop.. Either way if its legal over there i wanna move there and become an undercover bike cop, hell get to do all that and get away with it.
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen