Thread: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    I think we should. Back when the second amendment was written common folks (if well financed) could have cannons and war ships for the defense of their own county. But we aren't talking about the natural evolution of those weapons we are talking about the double standard of banning a gun based on how it looks like the Assault Weapons Ban does from the group that complains about discrimination (real of made up) because of a persons skin color.
    But all their pro second amendment smoke aside their real goal hasn't changed. They still want to ban them all.

"Mr. and Mrs. America turn them all in, I would have..." Dianna Feinstein D. Senator and gun grabber extraordinaire.
    The Obama administation will not appeal the 2nd amendment...and anyone that thinks they will, should go to Oregon and bunker up in a hole with the other right wing nuts up there. Oh, be sure to take your bible.

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Re: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Quote Originally Posted by zetaetatheta View Post
    The Obama administation will not appeal the 2nd amendment...
    No shit Sherlock. I think we discussed that earlier. And I don't think that he is actively planning that either. HE WILL, however, be plotting on how to make it harder for the average American to enjoy his rights. While using the smoke screen of criminals using the guns as the reason to get it passed.
    and anyone that thinks they will, should go to Oregon and bunker up in a hole with the other right wing nuts up there. Oh, be sure to take your bible.
    Where are you going to hide when McCain and the MILF Palin get elected? Are you going to Canaduh with the Baldwins or going to San Fransisco to baricade yourself in a bathhouse like all the other liberal retards?
    Don't forget your lube.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson