Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Guns Flying Of Shelves with Election in Balance

Re: Guns Flying Of Shelves with Election in Balance

And if anyone still doesn't believe it, Obama and Biden have both said they are going to pass the new Revised Assault Weapons Ban this direct from Obama's website:

http://origin.barackobama.com/issues/urban_policy/

"Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets."

And after all of this information if you still don't get it. Well then file yourself in the stupid category and reap what you've sown....
    American people ------><----- Second Amendment
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Thu Nov 6th, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Barn, The pokes need to go. lol. They need to go to camp to learn how win a game onct in a while. lol. I am getting an AR off GunBroker.com this week.

DoD, I know what you mean. It does no good now to bitch, but I can express my personal opinion, and I don't really give a rat's ass who doesn't like it. See, I am a Republican, an American, and a patriot who has fought and been wounded for my country. I am proud to say all of the above. I am super proud of my country, I am just disappointed that the majority of the people in it are so arrogant that they are ignorant and blind to the fact that we have elected a man that has known ties to terrorists and others who hate our country. Being flamed on the internet doesn't affect me in the least. I don't care. I have fought for the rights of these people and would do it again if asked or needed. If they want to degrade me and call me names without offering an intelligent argument, I will take it for what it is. Hippies complainin'. Been there before, I am sure I will get there again. My aim is not to offend, but it happens and I am ok with it. So, DoD I agree with you and think we may be the minority here yet again. That's Ok too, WE WILL OVERCOME BROTHA!!!!

Last edited by T-Dub; Fri Nov 7th, 2008 at 08:32 AM.

You Deserve What You Accept
    Whatever, I didn't vote for him.

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dub View Post
    Barn, The pokes need to go. lol. They need to go to camp to learn how win a game onct in a while. lol. I am getting an AR off GunBroker.com this week.

DoD, I know what you mean. It does no good now to bitch, but I can express my personal opinion, and I don't really give a rat's ass who doesn't like it. See, I am a Republican, an American, and a patriot who has fought and been wounded for my country. I am proud to say all of the above. I am super proud of my country, I am just disappointed that the majority of the people in it are so arrogant that they are ignorant and blind to the fact that we have elected a man that has known ties to terrorists and others who hate our country. Being flamed on the internet doesn't affect me in the least. I don't care. I have fought for the rights of these people and would do it again if asked or needed. If they want to degrade me and call me names without offering an intelligent argument, I will take it for what it is. Hippies complainin'. Been there before, I am sure I will get there again. My aim is not to offend, but it happens and I am ok with it. So, DoD I agree with you and think we may be the minority here yet again. That's Ok too, WE WILL OVERCOME BROTHA!!!!

I think you should say whatever you want whenever and if it ruffles the feather bowas of some people so be it. I was just thinking that slamming O every time he screws up and making note of it on the wall should be fun. I'm sure some people here will share how they have been keeping track. Post it notes, marking it in the calender? That way we will have a ready supply of shit to talk about him.

But I hear you that Obama shouldn't have been elected. With all the ACORN fraud going on with no shortage of evidence either he may not have won in fairly. Not to mention the legal ways that it was rigged like the news being overly biased and full blown shows dedicated to leg humping him like Jon Sterward. Then there is the lower elections by state with all the voter fraud going on local elections could have been easily rigged.

Your poster is funny, too. Guys like that who lack trigger control are the kind that shot my GF's car.

I am a libratarian. I don't think gov should do anything more than fix the streets. Liberatarian, is like 2 steps ahead of Democrats in the political world. They are firmly stuck in the 60's and they haven't figured out it won't work.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Tanner Gun Show Dates

Nov. 1-2, 2008

Dec. 6-7, 2008

Last one before JAN 20th
    Dec. 27-28, 2008

Jan 31-Feb 1, 2009

Mar. 21-22, 2009

Apr. 25-26, 2009

June 6-7, 2009
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Tanner Gun Show Dates

Nov. 1-2, 2008

Dec. 6-7, 2008

Last one before JAN 20th
    Dec. 27-28, 2008

Jan 31-Feb 1, 2009

Mar. 21-22, 2009

Apr. 25-26, 2009

June 6-7, 2009
    I could use some ammo. I guess since the president elect said he supports the second ammendment after he tried to have 500% exise tax on ammo and his love for total handgun bans do to registrations being closed. I should just buy one or two boxes to get me thru the holidays zombies always come around christmas anyway. lol
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Tanner Gun Show Dates

Nov. 1-2, 2008

Dec. 6-7, 2008

Last one before JAN 20th
    Dec. 27-28, 2008

Jan 31-Feb 1, 2009

Mar. 21-22, 2009

Apr. 25-26, 2009

June 6-7, 2009

Where is this?? I am looking for a Rock River Tactical Elite Car4.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    I could use some ammo. I guess since the president elect said he supports the second ammendment after he tried to have 500% exise tax on ammo and his love for total handgun bans do to registrations being closed. I should just buy one or two boxes to get me thru the holidays zombies always come around christmas anyway. lol

Hey DoD, you still with mHm??

I think we have seen THIS on this board already. Dear God, can anyone help us???!!!!!!!

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

Grab your guns fellas, protect those HMOs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlf4UebRXw
    Last edited by obamajew; Sat Nov 8th, 2008 at 11:32 AM.

Hey DoD, you still with mHm??
    I still haunt their site. But I haven't rode with them in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by obamajew View Post
    Grab your guns fellas, protect those HMOs!
    Interesting name. Where did you come up with it?

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    Interesting name. Where did you come up with it?
    I don't have to answer to your smug leftist comments.

Quote Originally Posted by obamajew View Post
    I don't have to answer to your smug leftist comments.

hahah, now that is funny right there.

hahah, now that is funny right there.
    I know. Two posts and he has me all figured out.

anyone here loading .223 ? if so give me a shout. the prices are crazy
    $8-$10 bucks a box 6 months ago in washington anyhow and the local wallmart in denver $18.00 a box . if anyone is reloading .223 or 9mm give me a shout i will throw a few bucks your way if your selling.