Thread: Dual Sport ride 12/6

Dual Sport ride 12/6

Anyone up for a ride Saturday? Route to be detrimined depending on who wants to come. I'm thinking about 10 am to let it warm up a bit, but could be later depending on schedules. Be back by 4:30 (dark) at the latest.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Re: Dual Sport ride 12/6

where you guys usually go? Ive been sticking to single track type stuff, im not a fan of long improved dirt roads....

06 DR650SE

I'd love too, but I am on midshift now, and waaaaay behind on my Honey-Do list. You dudes ride safe.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

: yawn :

06 DR650SE

Well I usually like Captn Jacks, but the wife just called and needs my assistance. Mabey tomorrow.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrscott View Post
    Well I usually like Captn Jacks, but the wife just called and needs my assistance. Mabey tomorrow.
    Ive been wanting to do cap jacks.... ill keep my eyes peeled

06 DR650SE

Sunday! I'm in.

Lets meet at 10 AM at the old standby, Pike's Perk on 8th
    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...e.719-634-7375

Then we can short cut up though that neigborhood and jump on Capt Jacks.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

That works for me!

Well we had a good ride, lots of snow towards the creek and ice under the snow past that. Still a couple of hours of riding is better than nothing at all!!! Here is a pic of my bike on the bridge over the creek, and another of Mental becoming one with his bike. lol

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I know you'll showed me that pic this afternoon but for some reason larger it is was even funnier!!!!

Who is that masked ass???????????
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Why is it when I see that picture I have the desire put on baggy sweatpants, crawl under a blanket on the couch, eat raw cookie dough and mumble to myself that the "diet starts tomorrow?"

See, again, as I explained this afternoon. Its not that I am acually trapped between my bike and a tree while my firend says "Hold on" and I see a camera flash.

What happened is my bike spotted a cougar, not the older rich ladies Trevor seems to favor, but an actually person mauling cougar. Much like a loyal protective sled dog, my bike bravely lept between the threatening carnivore and me, keeping me safely tucked into a tree. When the flash from the picture spooked the bloodthirsty creature, my bike resumed its normal positsion of on its side, spewing gas from the carb. So really, you shouldn't mock my poor Dr Z, but commend it for its selfless act of protection.
    Last edited by Mental; Mon Dec 8th, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

I should have my plate by the end of the week (hopefully), so that way you can see how lazy my CRF is. No matter what I do, that thing just wants to lay down on it's side.

There's no place like home............

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post

What happened is my bike spotted a cougar, not the older rich ladies Trevor seems to favor, .

How did you know.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

That picture looks like Mental became one with his bike and tree at the same time. It also reminds me of those traffic accident movies they showed us in high school, signal 30, etc. They were mostly pictures of really bad traffic fatalities, body parts all over the place. Now this picture is stuck in my head!!! Such gore!!!! Is one of the funniest photos of the year !!!! Thanks Scott!

Its not quite as funny, and my cheap camera couldn't get it all, but I have proof that Scott is capable of converting Mountain Dew into steam.

No, he's not on fire.
    Last edited by Mental; Tue Dec 9th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.

Thats just cause I'm so "HOT" !! lol

This is why we hot, this is why we hot, we hot becuase we rode, you didn't cuz you not"