Thread: CSC Winter Food Drive 2008!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CSC Winter Food Drive 2008!

I just talked to the person running the Acquilano Leslie Inc. location and they are putting up some big numbers. They said they have about 6 large boxs full. We need to get alot more here at Grand Prix! are boxs are looking very weak! Remember if you are going to donate and you want to get a fatty discount on your next parts and accesories purchese. Stop by, any donation over 4 cans for CSC members gets you 25% off 1 time on any in stock product! Also to sweetin the pot how about the CSC member to donate the most cans at this GPM location will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to the store.

Re: CSC Winter Food Drive 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky 296 View Post
    I just talked to the person running the Acquilano Leslie Inc. location and they are putting up some big numbers. They said they have about 6 large boxs full. We need to get alot more here at Grand Prix! are boxs are looking very weak! Remember if you are going to donate and you want to get a fatty discount on your next parts and accesories purchese. Stop by, any donation over 4 cans for CSC members gets you 25% off 1 time on any in stock product! Also to sweetin the pot how about the CSC member to donate the most cans at this GPM location will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to the store.
    Crap! I didn't read this until just now. But I dropped off three grocery bags of canned and boxed goodies last night. Jeff is my witness! Can I get a raincheck on the 25% off discount? I hit there pretty close to closing and was drooling over the gsxr I can't afford yet instead of looking at the gear and clothing I can afford.
    The time to hesitate is through
    No time to wallow in the mire
    Try now we can only lose
    And our love become a funeral pyre

07 cbr600rr - cookie
    02 yzf600r - sold