Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coyote Motorsports = Problem Resolved

I'm glad coyote took care of this and thank you John for stepping up and cleaning someone elses mess

The way our shop sees it.....

It's not someones elses mess it's our mess. Whether it's the sales dept. or service, parts it affects how our customers see us. thats not one persons problem it's everyones.

So you all know if theres ever a problem with any dept. at Coyote you can always contact me and we'll make sure we make it right again.

Just for future reference on tires ( I asked around)... As long as tires are stored properly they are as good as tires straight from the Mfg. All that is required to store them properly is to keep them inside at a constant temp. as long as that temp isn't 200 degrees they will still be good 3 years down the road. As for selling track tires to street riders I'll pass along the good advice of warning street riders of the difference.

I sincerley hope we get the chance to work with you gals and guys in the future whether it be for parts , service or a new motorcycle.

Keep the rubber side down

John

just as a note to all the age of a unused tire (ie still has sealer on it ) is of very little matter and will not dry out due to the sealer therefore making the issue of age mostly moot
    Bryce Random racing #814

John,

Thank you for handling this, and I am happy to see that everyone at Coyote takes an active role in the success of the company no matter what their position. It's also good that you take an active role in local riding groups such as this one; I'm sure everyone here is pleased that it has been taken care of swiftly and openly, and will continue to shop at Coyote in the future.

Well it isn't exactly my place to say this, but Jmetz called me from coyote today when he was getting his tire changed out. Apparently the service guy who started this whole mess was still their. If you read John's post he directly said that this person was fired, and the problem eliminated. So why is he still their? On top of that they gave him no re-embursement as stated. J said they told him it was because the tires cost the same. That should not matter. Give the man something for the hassle, time, and his troubles. Maybe I didn't get the whole story, but this really dissapoints me.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by ERRATIC
    Apparently the service guy who started this whole mess was still their. If you read John's post he directly said that this person was fired, and the problem eliminated. So why is he still their?
    ERRATIC, I couldn't find anything in John's post that directly said the guy was actually fired. This is all I found, which actually indicates that he wasn't fired:
    Quote Originally Posted by John@CoyoteMotorsports
    I think everyone desrves a second chance as this employee has recieved. Like I said he's being dealt with.
    According to Josh's post on 7/08, several things were said over the phone which now seem to have been lies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz
    Spoke with John this afternoon and they are going to correct the problem.

The employee in question has been removed, They have the pilot sports on order and will swap them out when they come in at cost and have agreed to refund me the difference.
    John, I'm not trying to stir up shit here, but if Josh was promised something, then Coyote should deliver. Even if the tires were the same price, Coyote should make an exception in the name of good business. Like ERRATIC said, to compensate for the time & trouble that both he and Jmetz were put through (as we all know, time is money).

Peace out.

Ahhh sorry I thought John had posted that somewhere but it must have been from the phone conversatio. But in any case it was said.

I said it because it was suppose to happen and didn't. I'll talk to the owner about reimbursment. thanks for the reminder cause i was trying to read through everything to find out what our service manager was gonna do.

I'm fine with what has taken place. I wasn't in it for the money. I was just very suprised to find the employee still there. and that is probably the only thing I wasn't ok with.