Thread: Ed Hardy - Go away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ed Hardy - Go away

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Oh yeah... Bonfils will throw me some free swag here-n-there.
    Basically anything that "you all" wear sucks. Anything that I wear doesn't. And yes, Matty, sad to say that includes your wardrobe too. Although I do own some Quicksilver surfwear, so Matty's wardrobe sucks slightly less than the rest of you.

Bonfils doesn't take my blood, so I don't get any good swag... Yet another avenue of sartorial elegance shut down.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    \And yes, Matty, sad to say that includes your wardrobe too. Although I do own some Quicksilver surfwear, so Matty's wardrobe sucks slightly less than the rest of you.

Thanx... but a question for you. Do you surf? If not, would that make you a poser for wearing Quicksilver surfwear???
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Thanx... but a question for you. Do you surf? If not, would that make you a poser for wearing Quicksilver surfwear???
    Yes, I do surf. Not anywhere near as often as I would like, but WTH. I usually get 1-2 weeks a year somewhere. And I think the current slang for a surfing poser is a kook, but it is so hard to keep up with these things.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser