Thread: Lets do it!!

Lets do it!!

Alright so I may be a noob to this site or what have you but I want to go on a ride today!! Today being 6/30 this is my first actual thread and thats ok well I think so? but anyways peeps I wanna hit the hills today I would really like to go on a ride with all of you at the same time!! I think someone and not myself cause I just wouldnt know how but I think it would be great if we wetre able to have all of COsportbikeclub together one big ass ride every last one of us Obviously thats not gonna happen tommorow but I want to ride with everyone together just a huge sea of us SEXY ASS bikes cruisin!!

Anyways today sometime afternoon!! I would really like to take a ride into the hills!! If anyone is interested please let me know and lets do it!!
    I really wanted to go with kawarob on the taco ride yesterday but could not make it so?! Today the 30th anytime after 12 whoose up for a ride? I would like a fast pace once in the hills but im down for cruisin as well!!
    Last edited by 303fizzer; Tue Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelt a word wrong
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
    with the intention of arriving safely
    in an attractive and well preserved body,
    But rather to come skiding in sideways,
    Bruised beaten and battered,
    totally worn out,
    with a smile on your face screaming,

WHOA!!!! What a ride!!"

93' FZR-6

Re: Lets do it!!

hey am down to ride today in the afternoon aslong as i get back to b town by 4ish. if that cool pm me and we set a spot