Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Thursday 8/27

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: Thursday 8/27

Weird. I didn't see anything. I thought you got off @ the Evergreen exit, so I thought nothing of it.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Re: Thursday 8/27

This could have turned out much worse. I'm a very lucky person.

Turns out my WA liscense was suspended from an unpaid ticket that I paid... guess needed to get it reinstated. Fortunately, the guy decided not to tow my bike, instead told me to park it on colfax... which... i did... at every red light until I got home. I"m hoping this will be dropped to a zero point ticket. I'll gladly pay the 60$ or whatever it is to reinstate.

I had a co-worker have almost this exact same problem a year or so ago... Speeding ticket... turned into having a suspended license (because it wasn't reinstated) then got it dropped to a 0 point and he had to pay to get it reinstated... this was in Arapahoe county though, let's hope Jeffco is just as nice
    2005 Suzuki GSXR 750