Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
No violation in having a rear window obstructed. You don't ever have to HAVE a rear window, as long as you have a right side rear view mirror. MOST commercial vehicles do not have a rear window (think box truck).
You are correct on vehicles/trucks that are not equipped with a rear window, rear side windows or when such windows are treated with a material or component that obstructs the rear view. This goes for towing, and cargo loads as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
It is a 3 gen Firebird so the slant of the window I felt it necessary to put it truly realistically in the middle.....

Actually rear view obstruction is avoided having both outside mirrors and it is visible at 200 feet. Officer admitted he missed the tag. Point being he could have just been a prick and found any number of other violation and wrote that or could have wrote other stuff but my insurance is current and my license is current so he felt I did nothing to deem it necessary
Yes, when what I stated above is present and you can see at least 200ft behind you. Good, as he should...