im super disappointed in the game. the cars look like complete ps2 garbage except for the 200 premium ones. the modding and tuning is very shallow. 10 degrees of camber is super realistic right? rally is crap compared to dirt. the load times are horrendous even after the 45 min install on the hard drive. the menu system is slow. there are a couple outrageous graphical glitches. the number of events pales in comparison to forza and there is no car classing so you dont race against equivalent cars unless you race a bone stock car like the AI.

and speaking of the AI, it makes you want to throw something through your tv. they drive 90% on a fixed rail and dont take yourself into account at all. they always rearend you or bump you and spin you out. the only thing that keeps me playing it is racing the fast cars is fun and intense. im level 23 and over 50% done with the game already. ive done all the special events that i can do and all of the big races that i can do and im out of money from buying cars and dont see much more time into this game just to grind the same races over and over for a little bit of money.

i think the actual driving in gt5 is more fun than forza 3 but forza is a much much better and complete game overall.