Thread: The Warrior Bike

The Warrior Bike

Isn't this guy Don Harris on the CSC forum? I could've sworn he or a friend of his posted pics of The Warrior Bike (2008 Ninja) somewhere on here (Dirty South?), but that may have occurred before the site crash.

Pretty awesome it was mentioned in the Post today. Wondering if anyone here saw it last week at the Pepsi Center.

Today's article about it:
    Soldier's Warrior Bike salutes Iraq's veterans, fallen
    '09 Duc Monster 696
    '00 Suz SV650 (Dad's, garaged with mine)
    I like mountains because they make me feel small.

Re: The Warrior Bike

I believe so. I think he posted up pics about a year ago, IIRC.

Here's the shitty part:

Harris had walked away from the bike for only a few minutes, he recalled. He had pulled it back up on its trailer and parked it on a side street.
    When he returned, it was badly damaged, someone having bashed in the paintings on the right side.

2011 Ducati 848 Evo "Bautista"
    2002 Honda RC-51 "Big Boi"

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

thats horrible as an aritist its just down right inhuman!!! i hope the shop that painted it hooked him up i know i would have if i heard what some ingnorant little punk did! wear are the pics of said bike?
    Last edited by extremepaint; Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

There are pics on here, or were on here. They may have been a victim of the great CSC crash of 2010.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airreed View Post
    Here's the shitty part:

Harris had walked away from the bike for only a few minutes, he recalled. He had pulled it back up on its trailer and parked it on a side street.
    When he returned, it was badly damaged, someone having bashed in the paintings on the right side.
    That there is a hate crime. Sounds like he pissed somebody off bad enough for that some one to do that kind of damage, or someone just doesn't like what the military stands for. To bad the bike had to suffer.
    Last edited by Bashed; Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

hey guys thanks for even posting this on here I never thought anyone would do this to my bike...alot of hours and hard work for some guys to bash with a beer bottle...but some great guys that helped me build it are helping me fix will be done by the end of the week. Lesson learned will continue to show the bike and ride everyday just wont let Warrior out of my sight anymore.

now that's an awesome 14!

that is incredible!!
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Nice! Probably some of the Westboro scum or anti-war tree-hugging liberal homos did it. Nobody else would be so crass as to do something like that to a paint job like that. Sorry to hear they fucked it up, glad you're getting help fixing it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

idk cycle monkey just wish i really could know....but will be fixed this week...here is the damage done that night...

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Aw man, that sux ass. Like I said, only one of the 2 I mentioned would want to do that to a bike honoring our troops. Sorry to see it, wish someone would have seen the perps......and administered a proper beating. Best of luck getting it fixed.

Maybe try advertising and offering a reward for info leading to the beating of, er, I mean the ARREST of the perps?
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)