Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Going Down Seven

Re: Going Down Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Spooph View Post
    k, moco/thoco is going on it... any other suggestions.... Vellos, I'm gonna try and make this. Obviously, if I'm not there 5 min before KSU, I won't be coming....
    On Saturday you mean? Aaaaand invite my email to collaborate on the map!
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

lawlz Goose...

Vellos, I lost your email, please FB me..
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Seriously the only comment i can really give from that kind of video footage is it looks like you're looking 30 feet infront of the bike. You're all over the road and usually on the wrong side of the lane for the next corner approaching.

Forget the inside outside race track stuff, stay towards the center of the lane in the corners and approaching the corners, and in the longer straight bits stay to the left side of the lane. Keep your head up and while also scanning infront of you, you need to be looking at the next corner ahead., and as far off into the distance as possible.
    Working on it, hopefully I can find a way to get to the Track with some Peps and get some really good insight.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

I just love how we can rip up and down these canyons all day long...I love YOU COLORADO! Ohh... and Ramon... you need some NOS and a turbo so you can just wall ride some of those steep cliffs. Hover board style...just My buck o' nine. (worth more than 2 cents)
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Cheers, prosit, kompai, salude!!!!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99