Thread: Katt Williams Deals With A Heckler

Katt Williams Deals With A Heckler

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...3F8rg2rB6Ep1H2

We ever gonna get the embed option on this forum?

Re: Katt Williams Deals With A Heckler

Katt Williams is one of my favorites, I'll check this out at home.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

I like Katt, but can a skinny guy that barely weighs 100pnds really talk sh*t to others! I think a strong wind would knock him out

I did like when he said "if you have allegiance to another country and live in the US, then go the f*ck back there".
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Aug 29th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Senior Member cptschlongenheimer's Avatar

I don't know about Katt, but...
    Most bad ass mofo that I ever met was like 5'1" and maybe 120 lbs.
    Holy crap was he Strong, fast and mean though. Don't ever judge a book...

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
    89 EX500 RIP
    06 R6S RIP
    03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I like Katt, but can a skinny guy that barely weighs 100pnds really talk sh*t to others! I think a strong wind would knock him out

I did like when he said "if you have allegiance to another country and live in the US, then go the f*ck back there".
    Quote Originally Posted by cptschlongenheimer View Post

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

When I was working as a bouncer I only had real trouble with one big guy, and he was fucking ripped, about 6'5", 250, solid... The worst troublemakers? The hardest to kick out? The little 5' nothings that had a Napoleon complex...

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

He doesn't need personal strength, he has security guards.
    I'm Canadian, but pledge allegiance to Uncle Sam quarterly when we pay personal tax returns and those of our business. I sing the Star Spangled Banner at hockey games, and I respect the country that I enjoy living in. I don't agree with everything, but as a Canadian I don't have a vote, and that's my fault.

Unless they are training fighters (MMA, boxing, martial arts, etc) I highly doubt many 5'1" 120lbs are bad ass. Only way possible is if they have training. People want to act like strength and size don't matter, but in most cases they do and this is why UFC and boxing have weight classes.

Also if size didn't matter so much in strength, then you wouldn't see all the guys in those "Toughman" comps all over 200lbs; maybe even 300lbs. Would be crazy to see a 120 pounder able to compete with those giants, but it has never happened.

I know Katt Williams is not a trained fighter. In this case he is doing standup, so people better go there knowing something offensive may be said, but in overall life a skinny 100 pounder wants to run their mouth, usually that is all they are tough in (unless they are trained as I said).

Now these are some tough small guys (notice none are skinny though)!

Who can name them all (don't cheat)???
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Aug 29th, 2011 at 03:45 PM.

pinchi negro puto! chinga tu pinchi madre! I'm surprised no one was shot. It was Phoenix.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    pinchi negro puto! chinga tu pinchi madre! I'm surprised no one was shot. It was Phoenix.
    Actually it seemed like a majority were on his side. He was preaching for America and think many recognized that.

Was funny when he said the guy will be waiting for him in the parking lot with his rusty knife he got when he was a kid from his tio.

Senior Member cptschlongenheimer's Avatar

The dude I speak of was a former green beret/tunnel rat turned drill instructor (mine) and his hobby was instucting Tae Kwon Do. So yeah, he was trained, to say the least.

Once, this big-ass redneck trouble-maker we had in our platoon, decided to take a swing. Before he could even get his fist all the way clenched, Sgt. Slay (yes real name) broke dude's nose and hit him so hard in the solar plexus that the guy shit himself instantly.

I agree a huge fucker with the right training can be even more scary but there are a few small guys you don't wanna fuck with either.
    89 EX500 RIP
    06 R6S RIP
    03 R6

I was a 3rd degree black belt in TKD. I beat a guy once....wink wink but, goddamnit I fight mofos twice the size of me (yeah always) .One punch machine gun is what they called me!!!! lol. That mex should'nt have been talking shit, drunk cunt, cause niggahs have a huge rap sheet, if there is anyone who's been fucked worse (jews, hariy krishnas)(no pun intended)....thank you rich ass Kat.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

That dude really was waiting for Kat in the parking lot with a rusty butter knife.

America is nothing but jews, waps , niggers, chinks and spics and an occasional Irish man/sister fucker. dah fuck....and this is what people fail to realize.

Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
    He doesn't need personal strength, he has security guards.
    I'm Canadian, but pledge allegiance to Uncle Sam quarterly when we pay personal tax returns and those of our business. I sing the Star Spangled Banner at hockey games, and I respect the country that I enjoy living in. I don't agree with everything, but as a Canadian I don't have a vote, and that's my fault.
    Thank you

The dude I speak of was a former green beret/tunnel rat turned drill instructor (mine) and his hobby was instucting Tae Kwon Do. So yeah, he was trained, to say the least.

Once, this big-ass redneck trouble-maker we had in our platoon, decided to take a swing. Before he could even get his fist all the way clenched, Sgt. Slay (yes real name) broke dude's nose and hit him so hard in the solar plexus that the guy shit himself instantly.

I agree a huge fucker with the right training can be even more scary but there are a few small guys you don't wanna fuck with either.
    So true! I remember I was about 13 years old and my cousin and I were walking into the mall with my uncle and his friend. To make a long story short some pretty big guys started messing with my uncle’s friend and I see my uncle step up to them, who weighs maybe 120pnds but has a 3rd degree black belt. I’m there like “oh sh*t my uncle is going to get beat up by these huge guys”. One of the big guy swings at him and literally that fast my uncle did a spinning back kick to the guys head and he just dropped. The other big guy backed up and wanted nothing more. Ever since that day I realized size doesn’t always matter if you have good training. Honestly since that day I have been mesmerized by martial arts and MMA. Helps I grew up with it and my dad and two uncles have black belts.

Wow, actually googled my oldest uncle (that taught the family) and he was online. Old guy now though, but with a 5th degree black belt. He also still rides daily and is road captain of his club: http://www.lifedancestudio.info/tka/member/montoya_pete.html

It is your thread, promote it. Sorry for the derailment....back on to Katt Williams!!!

More on topic http://newsone.com/entertainment/cas...ack-to-mexico/

Here is Katt Williams caught in a fight at a Young Jeezy concert; also in Arizona just days before the Heckler incedent
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/08/k...concert-video/

Happy now Rob? "

I've just been itching to use that GIF