Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    Nate, I just don't understand how educated people want so bad for something to be legit, that the only thing they can see is what they’ve been told. How can anyone say that HGC has no comparisons to Steroids. It is not FDA backed, it has no long term, much less proven short term testing on it’s affect on the body, it causes DRAMATIC results, supposedly reprograms the body’s endocrine system and is VERY controversial in the medical community. That sounds a lot like goat roids that Arnold was doing back in the day, that was completely legal and pretty much over the counter. It does have drasticly different affects on the body but, the were saying the exact same thing that these guys are saying about HGC, and lots of those guys died from suspected roid side-effects. Hopefully, it is a lot safer but nobody really knows, except maybe for the couple of doctors that are doing it under the table, who should have their medical licenses taken away, if you ask me.

Oh, and I'm reading the magical “PROTOCOL” today, that will hopefully explain how this hormone can bend the laws of space and time. Maybe then I'll gain that ounce of knowledge that I need to understand this diet, which I couldn't apparently get from professional certifications, from years of working out, studying and creating diet plans and workout routines as a professional trainer and watching clients and friends see results time after time. Wish me luck, I’ll try not cross the streams, it could destroy the space time continuum, unless the “PROTOCOL” changes that too!

I'm really happy for you guys and gals that are getting such amazing results from this program. I hope that it is super safe and that you all have nothing to worry about. It’s nothing personal guys, and I don’t want it turn into that, even though I push a couple sarcastic buttons every now and then. I respect you guys and what you are trying to accomplish. I refuse, however, to believe that this magic concoction will change the laws and theories that I’ve learned and seen my entire life as an educated fitness professional, much less as an engineer trained to run on logic, not fantasy. I think most people in the fitness and medical community will agree with me. I’m always excited to learn something new but these inaccurate descriptions and unproven and unexplainable results haven’t convinced me yet.
    Your over the top sarcasm is what gets Brad going. You're basically calling us ignorant and putting yourself up on a pedestal because you're a personal trainer. Like we haven't done the research on this before we decided to try it.

When I was thinking about doing it, I talked to Brad about it and the first thing he said was to read the protocol and decide for myself. Which is what he and I have been saying the whole time you guys have been putting it down. Just doesn't seem like anyone cares enough, or wants to get off their high horse to read it and be a little educated about the subject before you go on a rant about it. But hopefully you actually read it, and it sheds some light on the subject for you.

BTW, how many of the supplements that you take a day are FDA backed? How many on the shelves at your local GNC are FDA backed? Just because they aren't "backed" by the FDA, doesn't mean it's bad. They are telling the companies that are making the fake stuff to stop making it. Do some research on who they are shutting down and why.
    Last edited by Mother Goose; Tue Dec 13th, 2011 at 09:05 AM.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli