Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Re: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    Here's your "upscale" community! Dipshits!

Looks to me like a black kid would be nothing out of the ordinary. Condos for the $90k's. Pfft!
    Those look upscale to this poor white trash.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Now, those of you defending the murderer, shut your fucking pie holes. It's an outrage that you are not outraged!
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Now, those of you defending the murderer, shut your fucking pie holes. It's an outrage that you are not outraged!
    He hasn't been convicted of murdere, thus, he is not a murdered (yet?), and I'm not defending him per se, but the system. So, I'm outraged that you're outraged that we're not outraged..........(who's on first?)
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    He hasn't been convicted of murdere, thus, he is not a murdered (yet?), and I'm not defending him per se, but the system. So, I'm outraged that you're outraged that we're not outraged..........(who's on first?)
    What bugs me the most is you seem intelligent on many levels but you're still consistently an idiot.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Oh I know something... Thats why I said:

And yes a black person could walk wherever they want and without knowing the neighborhood I cant really say if it may have been a little suspicious. If I were to walk through a black neighborhood I would probably stick out as well (duh?)
    Really i spend my time in all neighborhoods. I dont have any issues. You know something??? So why are you trying to compare a felny to a kid walking down the street? Im on something? Your best attemp at this is tellung me im not there and then trying to compare an adult professional committing a felony to a kid trying to walk around and talk on the phone.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    If a Cop or security guard in authority tells you to stop, and you run, they'll pursue you every time. Just because a crime was not reported means nothing, if a Cop or security guard sees something suspicious, they'll accost the individual, then if he runs, chase him. Nothing wrong with that.

I saw that ASSHOLE Sharpton and the other screaming not just for an arrest, but a CONVICTION. WTF??? Due process assholes.

When the facts are in, we'll see how it pans out. I never said don't investigate this, but merely make sure the guy gets his day in court, not sharpton's lynch mob. And also, I can;t believe the nutless move made by the police chief(?) who stepped down because he didn't want "tensions". So, in America, some members of the black community feel they can circumvent due process and force the outcome of trials simply by demonstrating and rioting? Wow, great message.....
    You want to compare a fucking loon with a gun to a cop?? Or even some bullshit security guard? Bro im giving Zimmerman the same he gave that kid. No rights. Fuck him. As for your reference on security guards i laugh. Fuck those guys to. Should have seen the look on the one trying to stop me from doing a repo and i just ignored his commands. Chaced me all the way to the street. At that point i got out and laughed at him as he called the cops. Security guards dont mean shit. Do you just blindly follow any idoit with a badge?

Yeah bro innocent until proven guilty. You seem to forget that even this black kid had that as a right as well. As much as i hate sharpten and all his crap they are right with one. This guy seen a black kid and jumped to conclusions. Self defense??? No one wants to seem to answer my question on how a kid running away from you is a threat.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

[Quick interjection]
    Props to the Mods for letting this thread play out and not putting the lock on it. Probably just spinning our wheels at this point, but it's good to let the people vent a little bit and toss around all the perspectives.
    [/Quick interjection]
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Here is some interesting commentary on Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law that is central to this case in particular:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/20/us/flo...law/index.html

I didn't know about that law, so basically extending our Colorado Castle "Make My Day" law all the way out to the streets, am I understanding it correctly?

I agree this Zimmerman guy needs due-process, before getting crucified. So far though, if everything so far jives from that 911 call, he needs to be strung up. I'm ignoring any racial implications, just purely for unjustified homicide because he THOUGHT this kid was carrying a weapon, but wasn't 100% sure, and went after him even when 911 operator told him to stay put? Hmmm, sounds like this douche was ITCHING to play hero on some as yet unverified boogeyman/burglar.

He should've WAITED for the cops since this kid wasn't threatening him, showing any weapons, nor breaking into any house, imo.

<Edit:> I think I came into this thread way late, didn't read all the drama-rama posts prior, concerning race as the issue.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Facts are still coming in. It's obvious Zimmerman should have never left his vehicle after being told not to by the police. As far a motive for him to do that, I think it was more him wanting to play a super hero than anything to do with racism.

The rest still needs to get heard.

MRA Racer No.427

Here's your "upscale" community! Dipshits!

Looks to me like a black kid would be nothing out of the ordinary. Condos for the $90k's. Pfft!

What is with you fucks thinking you know shit? "looks to me". Like what? Now you know what the people living in those houses look like. You are going to say that because of a price point that a "black kid would be nothing out of the ordinary". Upscale, well you got me there. Goes to show you that what you read is not always acurate but thats how it was described in another article.

Funny that when someone stands up for facts and process this is what happens. I am not supporting what happened, its sad, but so is making comments about something when you werent there.

let me ask this question
    instead of enflaming a race based argument ,, take a look from a different perspective ...
    if we ( meaning every one on the planet were inside out and pink on the outside )
    ,, would we have 50% less problems with each other based on what they look like ? judged speculatively for that ? or classes and branded a different way ?
    or would we have more respect for the structure of an argument or decision and less for the class of person they are?

if you are going to hate.. hate equally..
    if you are going to respect.. respect and or disrespect equally upon reason and the intelligence your personal moral and ethical choices that make you who you are and abide by the forms of logic that what less or greater education of the equality of your fellow humanity, creator or evolution of creation idea has placed in your life

bottom line ,, be responsible to your own actions first and societies second.. because the whole is the accumulation of the many individuals who are a part of it
    - The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    - I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.- Thomas Jefferson -
    -- HONESTY BEFORE SYMPATHY
    -- NEVER LET ANYONE LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD, RENT WILL ALWAYS COST YOU SOMETHING -W.H.HEITZ
    --THE TRUTH WILL EITHER HURT YOU OR HEAL YOU,BUT REGARDLESS, IT'S THE TRUTH
    -- THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS, IT MAY BE DRAWN THIN, WIDE, LOOSE OR TAUGHT, BUT IT'S WHETHER YOU THINK OF IT AS A TIGHTROPE OR HOW YOU PLAY HOPSCOTCH ON IT
    - J.A. WRIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Really i spend my time in all neighborhoods. I dont have any issues. You know something??? So why are you trying to compare a felny to a kid walking down the street? Im on something? Your best attemp at this is tellung me im not there and then trying to compare an adult professional committing a felony to a kid trying to walk around and talk on the phone.
    There are probably 50 stories on here from you telling us how shitty it is on different occasions.

If you were to understand what I was tellung you then maybe you would start to understand what my points are. You, instead, insist on twisting what I am saying into a bunch of shit that I dont even understand anymore - and I wrote it!

This whole thing is a mess, not only on this forum but basically with anyone that thinks they know what happened and what should be done. Barn is right, this conversation was dead a long time ago and I just dont feel like typing anything else that the "experts" are going to pick apart.

Quote Originally Posted by dhearkt View Post
    let me ask this question
    instead of enflaming a race based argument ,, take a look from a different perspective ...
    if we ( meaning every one on the planet were inside out and pink on the outside )
    ,, would we have 50% less problems with each other based on what they look like ? judged speculatively for that ? or classes and branded a different way ?
    or would we have more respect for the structure of an argument or decision and less for the class of person they are?

if you are going to hate.. hate equally..
    if you are going to respect.. respect and or disrespect equally upon reason and the intelligence your personal moral and ethical choices that make you who you are and abide by the forms of logic that what less or greater education of the equality of your fellow humanity, creator or evolution of creation idea has placed in your life

bottom line ,, be responsible to your own actions first and societies second.. because the whole is the accumulation of the many individuals who are a part of it
    I 100% applaud what you are saying. Good for you.

Sad part is that people a lot of people do not understand the last part of your comment: "bottom line ,, be responsible to your own actions first and societies second.. because the whole is the accumulation of the many individuals who are a part of it".

If I had one wish, this would be it.

Gold Member

There are probably 50 stories on here from you telling us how shitty it is on different occasions.

If you were to understand what I was tellung you then maybe you would start to understand what my points are. You, instead, insist on twisting what I am saying into a bunch of shit that I dont even understand anymore - and I wrote it!

This whole thing is a mess, not only on this forum but basically with anyone that thinks they know what happened and what should be done. Barn is right, this conversation was dead a long time ago and I just dont feel like typing anything else that the "experts" are going to pick apart.
    No now you are twisting my words... you fuck. I have issues because of my job. Not because of my skin. Your words not mine. Your words if a white guy walks around in a black neighborhood he would be out of place.a black guy in a nice neighborhood doesnt fit in. Your words. How in the hell am i twisting anything? Bro you are either high or racist and just dont know it.

I have yet to assume anything. Read this one more time. Zimmerman said from his own mouth. His own mouth. He said it. Not me. Not the news reports. Not cnn. Zimmerman said hes running. He ran away. Read this again..... ready??? Again..... HE RAN A WAY! Wait for it one more time. HE RAN A WAY. you cant claim self defense in a person running from you. Wait for it.. how is someone running from a danger to you. RUNNING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION THAT YOU STAND. AS IN TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU. AS IN IM SCARED OF THIS CRAZY FUCK AND I WANT TO GO HOME. AS OMG I HOPE THIS GUY DOESNT HURT ME SO IM GOING TO RUN A WAY. AS IN I WANT TO GET A WAY FROM HIM.

Any clearer? Runninfrom someone does not make you a threat at that point.

Sad that so many people have formed opinions basically on inaccurate information (and argued their worthless stance on here).

"Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player."

Quote Originally Posted by Penadam View Post
    Wow, see how little we know? Now the question is what are the real facts that the police hopefully all have compiled in their case, so we can find the truth after it's all said and done. And a good reason NOT to crucify the guy until he gets due process.

Now read the first blogger/comment about the Republican/TeaParty author of your linked article:

This is an absurd article. Facts are all wrong. Clearly this writer is the one pushing an agenda. I have heard the 911 tapes, and it is clearly the voice of a child crying for help. Never did Martin's father say it wasn't his son's voice. And the original 911 call Zimmerman made about Martin was the confused mumblings of a truly socially inept adult...not to mention the fact that he calls Martin a "coon" to the operator.
    In addition, the witnesses have NOT said that Zimmerman was being punched. Witnesses have said that the person on top in the struggle was wearing a white t-shirt. Martin was wearing a black hoodie. And the witnesses are white...so much for your silly implications about black people lying for other black people.
    One more thing. Sure, Martin was 6'2''. But he was 140lbs. Does that sound like a hulking football player to you? Sounds more like a beanpole. Regardless, Zimmerman outweighed him by 100lbs. THOSE are the facts.
    This is irresponsible journalism. In fact, I wouldn't call it journalism at all.
    SOOOO, WHICH ONE DO WE BELIEVE NOW?

The following is just my personal opinion: The author of your article is a well-known SouthCarolina TeaParty Confederate sympathizer. I will weigh that documented history into my opinion of his article, UNTIL the actual facts are provided to the public.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Gold Member

Sad that so many people have formed opinions basically on inaccurate information (and argued their worthless stance on here).

"Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player."
    Bro he said it to 911.... hes running. Are you following him.. yes.... we dint need you do that.. what about this is false? Its the 911 tape of zimmerman. Not the kid. No one else. How am i jumping to conclusion? Hes running. He ran. For the fight to happen zimmerman had to chase him. How at this point is zimmerman chasing a kid self defense? Answer it. You keep ignoring it. Answer me that one thing. How chasing someone can ever be self defense. How can a person trying to get a way from you be a threat to you at the same time. How?

The blog wasn't great, written in a pretty inflammatory style. I would be inclined to believe the news link, as their facts were from the local PD. Only included the blog as it's where I got the new video link.

What is with you fucks thinking you know shit? "looks to me". Like what? Now you know what the people living in those houses look like. You are going to say that because of a price point that a "black kid would be nothing out of the ordinary". Upscale, well you got me there. Goes to show you that what you read is not always acurate but thats how it was described in another article.

Funny that when someone stands up for facts and process this is what happens. I am not supporting what happened, its sad, but so is making comments about something when you werent there.
    And to think, I just apologized to you in a PM before I read your post. How about you keep your "you fucks" comments to yourself asswipe!

And to think, I just apologized to you in a PM before I read your post. How about you keep your "you fucks" comments to yourself asswipe!
    You must like how it feels no?

Locking in 3...2...1...

MRA Racer No.427

Gold Member

You must like how it feels no?
    You cant answer it can you?

I've read that Zimmerman has a habit of confronting residents of the neighborhood to an extent that some of them don't walk their own streets anymore. This was before the shooting. Maybe his actions were justified in the context of getting attacked and defending himself. But the drawn out series of events points to him as the instigator and what transpired was his fault entirely.

I'll say it again, someone tracks you and threatens you with a gun, how do you react? If he kills you, is it justified? Can we all now track and kill someone as long as we incite them to punch us first? It's a very slippery slope right now. I can see this getting out of hand in the inflammatory culture we're living in right now.