Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ted Nugent: Poacher

Re: Ted Nugent: Poacher

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I thought the only beast lover around was the bulldog guy. Something about edible underwear on cats or something?
    Frank prefers wildlife to domestic pets. He went on some long-winded tangent about watching gay elk and how he wished he was one of them.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

I post one thing and this thread gets derailed.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I post one thing and this thread gets derailed.
    Wasn't that the point of your post?
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Well, It was the guide's responsibility to tell Ted, and make sure he knew. doesn't sound like the guide knew, so I still blame him because that's his JOB.
    Again Frank, that still doesn't fly in a court of law if you have to go to court. The Forest Ranger or State Ranger will show up and present the case. He'll pull up the exact statute where it says "it is the hunters responsibility and his alone" to know his laws and guidelines.

Remember the "tag" for the animal is made out in your name and you're responsible for it.

Luckily I'm pretty by the book when it comes to hunting and I've never had an infraction. However, one of my friends last year got nailed for hunting on the wrong side of his Units boundaries. He told the Ranger that he thought he was in the right Unit. Explained that he thought he was in his right boundary. Still didn't matter, Ranger told him, he needed to know his shit for certain and then got smacked with a fine and had the meat taken away from him, that led to court. Where he not only paid the fine, lost ALL of his hunting privileges for one year. He can't do jack shit or come close to anything that has to do with game licenses. Can't even fish.

When it comes to hunting on BLM land, you don't mess with the Feds in that instance.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Mon Apr 23rd, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Wasn't that the point of your post?
    Initially? No, but i'll allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Again Frank, that still doesn't fly in a court of law if you have to go to court. The Forest Ranger or State Ranger will show up and present the case. He'll pull up the exact statute where it says "it is the hunters responsibility and his alone" to know his laws and guidelines.

Remember the "tag" for the animal is made out in your name and you're responsible for it.

Luckily I'm pretty by the book when it comes to hunting and I've never had an infraction. However, one of my friends last year got nailed for hunting on the wrong side of his Units boundaries. He told the Ranger that he thought he was in the right Unit. Explained that he thought he was in his right boundary. Still didn't matter, Ranger told him, he needed to know his shit for certain and then got smacked with a fine and had the meat taken away from him, that led to court. Where he not only paid the fine, lost ALL of his hunting privileges for one year. He can't do jack shit or come close to anything that has to do with game licenses. Can't even fish.

When it comes to hunting on BLM land, you don't mess with the Feds in that instance.
    BK--your making sense won't have any impact on Frank's ability to make none.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

LOL!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

This thread is all WIN
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    This thread is all WIN
    You could care less about the topic you just love all the Frank bashing.

Although i cant say i'm any better.

Gold Member

This thread is all about the win. Lol

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

Court, yes, I agree but if I'm paying a guide, I expect him to tell me everything I need to know about hunting in an area.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Wow frank your thought process is fun to watch.
    I'd imagine that for one who has none it would be.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Haha. Yup. Im the one with blinders on. Enjoy your repo tv shows.

If he asks you to pull or sniff it or lick it, don't.
    ....and people said you couldn't learn from experience......

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Haha. Yup. Im the one with blinders on. Enjoy your repo tv shows.
    Dood, you gotta admit that's funny as hell. Kinda like watching COPS.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

No its really not. Actually those shows made things worse. You realize that people use those shows to try to ban repo right? Any idea how hard it would be to get a loan if the bank cant secure it?

No its really not. Actually those shows made things worse. You realize that people use those shows to try to ban repo right? Any idea how hard it would be to get a loan if the bank cant secure it?
    I'm not sure I buy that conspiracy theory, but I think repo-ing property will never go away, and it shouldn't.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I'm not sure I buy that conspiracy theory, but I think repo-ing property will never go away, and it shouldn't.
    http://www.nclc.org/images/pdf/speci...po-madness.pdf

Theres one of the articles that uses false facts to discredit repo.

http://www.nclc.org/images/pdf/speci...po-madness.pdf

Theres one of the articles that uses false facts to discredit repo.
    Oh come on now!!! This is a bunch of liberal conspiracy bullshit! Taking away the rights of the white man. Those shows are all TRUTH.........duh!
    2011 KTM 690 Enduro (w/ SuMo Setup)
    2008 Honda CBR600RR Graffiti
    2002 DRZ400E

ROTFLOL