Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Haha miseed you posts. I will be in parker today at about 3.
    How long you gonna be there?

Gold Member

Not sure. Want me to shoot you my number?

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Not sure. Want me to shoot you my number?
    Werd, i don't get out of work till 4 and i work in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I dunno about all that, my shoddy short-term memory begs to differ. I'll have to watch that video and research more online, but I swore they've done extensive analysis of brain activity before and after smoking, and comparing non-smokers with regular smokers.
    brain cell activity and dead cells are two different things.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Back Hurt, cancer is an ill card to be given. I only wish it to folks I don't like. This is a sports bike forum. C'mon, doods here will razz anyone given the opportunity...I like to keep my opinions to a low prrrr....so i dont rattle the apple cart..
    Having survived it 2x I won't even wish it on people I don't like.

Not that it matters, it is equal opportunity suffering.
    Drama is a poor substitute for adventure. (c)2011

Gold Member

Actually alcohol has a ton of useful benefits. Alcohol is only dangerous in the wrong hands. Thousands of people use it everyday without hurting themselves or others. Also if you want to compare the two lets do it. Lets go pound for pound. What has the higher potency? What gets you fucked up faster? Maybe if i shot up alcohol like meth it would be about the same.

Look man this isnt a debate as to what is beteer for you alcohol or pot. Both can be abused and when its done can affect the lives of the person abusing it. Dont tell me weed doesnt affect people in a negative manor. I have seen it with my own eyes.

My comment on the card is also referring to how it makes it no longer illegal. I mean i dont even smoke pot and i seem to understand it more then people who do. I would say a good 60% of people that have a card do it just to get high. I like to get high they every now and then for fun. Its fun. At least i dont hide behind some idea that im supporting some super plant that will one day save the world while i get high.

Before people go off and call me a druggie i enjoy my spare time. I have no family and could really care less about the views of people who dont enjoy life in the same matter that i do.
    Okay bulldog because you want to randomly bring up some shit. Im guessing you have been running around talking about this topic and how dumb townie is.

Here you go buddy. Pound for poud. You want to make it a 2k bet?? Lets do it. By the time m 16oz od whiskey are gone whoever you have somking for your side had better be done as well. Like i told you in pms i would be wiling to take a one oz shot per every oz smoked. As yocanse from my veryist post you wanted to comoare the two so lets do it.

As you can clearly read in my post was referring to the potency. Also for al you no side affects crying people. What happened in florida?? Something about some pot head eating someines face off??

Holy shit. Ounce of green for an ounce of mean? That is one expensive competition.

I think a volumetric competition would be much more suited to this than by weight.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Holy shit. Ounce of green for an ounce of mean? That is one expensive competition.
    Right?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfE1Ip2wot4

Okay bulldog because you want to randomly bring up some shit. Im guessing you have been running around talking about this topic and how dumb townie is.

Here you go buddy. Pound for poud. You want to make it a 2k bet?? Lets do it. By the time m 16oz od whiskey are gone whoever you have somking for your side had better be done as well. Like i told you in pms i would be wiling to take a one oz shot per every oz smoked. As yocanse from my veryist post you wanted to comoare the two so lets do it.

As you can clearly read in my post was referring to the potency. Also for al you no side affects crying people. What happened in florida?? Something about some pot head eating someines face off??
    I deleted it because it is no point in debating anything with you man! Not to be a dick, but I do not consider you a smart man or someone you can reason with (this is obvious on nearly every post you make with someone that tries to change your mind; you are the type that goes in with your mind set and will not change it no matter what facts are given)! You want to go a pound of weed vs a pound of alcohol which is total bs because nobody could eve afford to make that bet considering a pound of weed goes for over $1000.00 and a pound of alcohol is like one beer for that is about $2. Use some common sense man and stop being such a idiot! Potency is nowhere near one pound vs one pound. Nearly anyone can say one bowl of weed is pretty similar to one shot.

Like I said our bet was to see who would die first from overdose. I explained with proof that NOBODY has ever overdosed from weed. Yet you can't get it through your head that people die everyday from overdosing alcohol.

P.S. yes I have talked to other people and they all laugh at you because even non-smokers know you cannot overdose from weed and anyone that thinks they are above overdosing on alcohol is to stupid to read facts!!!! So fact is no matter what amout we used you would die first because you CANNOT die from weed. Don't get what is so hard to see about that.
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Jul 10th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

Bro you need to learn to read. Really bad. You have my first pos abiut al this right there. It was nver about who would die. Yeah i want to see someine die. Ou are dumber the people think i am. Stop putting wors in mouth. Find he posts and quot the them.

As for what yoand your friends think? I could really care fucking less. Everyoneou tere that likes talking about me..

Read this loud and clear. SUCK MY DICK.

Got it? Bulldog i enjoyed talking to you but you seem to be high as you are saying that i said something i never said. If you want to claim that it wasnt posted in the but in our pms i will be happy to post all them. Yes i still havethem andim sure you do as well.

You have i right here in this thread. Pound fo pound. Full 16 oz. Who would get fuck p first.

See bro, again you are to dumb to even research your own statements. That was not weed but bath salts!!!!

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-...ry?id=16458696

Bath Salts http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-...ry?id=15116235

Bro you need to learn to read. Really bad. You have my first pos abiut al this right there. It was nver about who would die. Yeah i want to see someine die. Ou are dumber the people think i am. Stop putting wors in mouth. Find he posts and quot the them.

As for what yoand your friends think? I could really care fucking less. Everyoneou tere that likes talking about me..

Read this loud and clear. SUCK MY DICK.

Got it? Bulldog i enjoyed talking to you but you seem to be high as you are saying that i said something i never said. If you want to claim that it wasnt posted in the but in our pms i will be happy to post all them. Yes i still havethem andim sure you do as well.

You have i right here in this thread. Pound fo pound. Full 16 oz. Who would get fuck p first.
    And you are to dumb to realize the amount has nothing to do with it! You could smoke 10 pounds and not pass out or die; whatever you want to call it, but alcohol has been shown in facts to kill!

Get some education man! It is hard even reading your posts half the time. I have more wisdom in my little finger than you have in your entire brain. There is a reason your job is dangerous because nobody else want to do it and only an idiot risks their life doing repos. Only a stupid person like yourself has to take it!

Arguing with you lowers my IQ. Exactly why I deleted the post!!!!!

There is a reason you have been on the board since 2005 and have 1 friend (who by the way is one of my BEST friends even)!

Gold Member

Not sure what links you posted but here you go. The tox report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_1632253.html

Stop changing the subject. You are out there putting me on blast. Dint think i dont know people. Niw im doing it to you. Post up where i ever said you would die from weed. Find it. Go.

Gold Member

I have a few more friends then one. Keep digging rover. Im still waiting to see when i ever said weed was lethal. Still waiting.

I think a more fair comparison would be one bong-hit of weed vs. one shot of liquor, glass of wine, or bottle of beer. An entire bowl (few to half-dozen hits) fucks ya up way more than just one shot, lol. Or so I've heard...

Just for the record, as for the Florida zombie, it ends up they didn't find any baths salts in the autopsy, only marijuana. So basically he was a homeless mentally disturbed person that might've been also stoned. AFAIK, they didn't find any PCP, meth or other drugs.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Not sure what links you posted but here you go. The tox report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_1632253.html

Stop changing the subject. You are out there putting me on blast. Dint think i dont know people. Niw im doing it to you. Post up where i ever said you would die from weed. Find it. Go.

I think a more fair comparison would be one bong-hit of weed vs. one shot of liquor, glass of wine, or bottle of beer. An entire bowl (few to half-dozen hits) fucks ya up way more than just one shot, lol. Or so I've heard...

Just for the record, as for the Florida zombie, it ends up they didn't find any baths salts in the autopsy, only marijuana. So basically he was a homeless mentally disturbed person that might've been also stoned. AFAIK, they didn't find any PCP, meth or other drugs.
    Yeah that is what my initial bet was, so thanks for seconding that is what most normal people would see as equal.

I stand corrected and am man enough to admit I did not see that new development. Yet, anyone who has half a brain would have to know it was the mental problems and not weed that caused that guy to do that. Oh expect Townie who has went FULL RETARD and thinks weeds turns people into flesh eating zombies!
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Jul 10th, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

Gold Member

No i said pound for pound. You wanted to compare them so thats what it was. Not putting a handicap on it. Show me the post. I might be retarded but youre a fucking liar. Keep talking bro. You had your fun making fun of me and its my turn to show everyone hiw fake you are.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah that is what my initial bet was, so thanks for seconding that is what most normal people would see as equal.

I stand corrected and am man enough to admit I did not see that new development. Yet, anyone who has half a brain would have to know it was the mental problems and not weed that caused that guy to do that. Oh expect Townie who has went FULL RETARD and thinks weeds turns people into flesh eating zombies!

You just said it was bathsalts. Remember. Im dumb it was bathsalts.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    See bro, again you are to dumb to even research your own statements. That was not weed but bath salts!!!!

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-...ry?id=16458696

Bath Salts http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-...ry?id=15116235
    Bath salts. Remember your words. Im still waiting to see my posts about pot being lethal. Stiiiiill waiting.

No i said pound for pound. You wanted to compare them so thats what it was. Not putting a handicap on it. Show me the post. I might be retarded but youre a fucking liar. Keep talking bro. You had your fun making fun of me and its my turn to show everyone hiw fake you are.
    Really? As I stated look at your friend list on the site and compare to mine. People know me and I hang out with almost everyone on my friends list as some point so no worries there. I have proved who I am instead of being self proclaimed troll who has nothing better than to annoy.

Bath salts. Remember your words. Im still
    waiting to see my posts about pot being lethal. Stiiiiill waiting.
    At least be smart enough to go back and read my post to Ghosty where I said I was wrong

Gold Member

Haha you have more friends on a forum?? So the fuck what. You want my facebook link? Its not blocked. I have friends on here. I have distanced myself publicly from most of them. And most the people i get along with dont last on the forum. So keep telling yourself barns my only friend. Obviously i have more because i know about the shit youve been saying.

Gold Member

That means what? Okay so you admitted to being wrong about bathsalts. I dont give a fuck about that. I want you to show me where i said all the shit you have been claiming.