Thread: 2012 is strange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2012 is strange

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    You obvioudly have no idea what this show is even about. Like I told clovis, and Ill even PAY you to sit down and "debunk" everything, and I mean EVERYTHING on that show if its so farfetched and your sooo smart. Until then you can keep drinking your flouridated water, popping your prescription pills, eating your GMOs, taking your mercury filled vaccines, and kissing washingtons shoes, am I missing anything? Do you worship an invisible jewish zombie in the sky too???
    Oh Lord, relax, the AncientAlien hairguy pics are good internet fun. Obviously I came in late on a sensitive subject. And yes, I AM very smaaaart, my Mom said so, lol! j/p. For the record though, I'm open to ALL kinds of ideas about creationism, evolution, alien theory, ghosts, etc.

I'm not JudeoChristian, but since you assumed, I'm a spirital Agnostic who happily acknowledges that some of the more abstract Intelligent Design (creationism from a scientific perspective) principles make a lot of sense, TO ME. And that's coming from a scientifically raised and educated individual, MCD-Biology major. Not to mention SciFi freak so obviously I watch Ancient Aliens with keen interest. Alex Jones, on the other hand, IMHO, is a borderline conspiracy fruitcake of the highest order. Every once in awhile he says something interesting, but the other 3/4 of the time he's off his rocker, IMHO.

One AA episode that was really thought-provoking included a segment on that one set of ruins built with huge stones that seem to be cut, arranged, and fitted with laser precision. Another cool segment was about the Bimini Road in the Bahamas, and the link to that one American psychic from the 50s/60s? All very interesting.

Btw, I don't take a single prescript except a Vit-D booster, don't remember any vaccinations since I was a kid, try to eat a mix of organic and regular foods while trying to avoid GMO's if labeled properly, don't kiss anyone's shoes or ass, and drink purified (DeepRock) water at home and bottled water at work, most of the time.

Last edited by Ghosty; Thu May 3rd, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.