Thread: AMERICA'S MOST HATED PERSON IS...

AMERICA'S MOST HATED PERSON IS...

CASEY ANTHONY is the most hated person in America, according to a poll of more than 9,000 "New York Post" readers. Here's the Top 10, along with the percentage of respondents who hated them . . .

#1.) Casey Anthony, 19.8%

#2.) Kim Kardashian, 17.3%

#3.) Former Penn State Defensive Coordinator (slash) alleged child molester Jerry Sandusky, 16.8%

#4.) Bernie Madoff, 14.7%

#5.) Michael Moore, 10.3%

#6.) John Edwards, 10.2%

#7.) O.J. Simpson, 5.1%

#8.) (tie) Mel Gibson and Tiger Woods, 2%

#10.) Paris Hilton, 1.8%
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: AMERICA'S MOST HATED PERSON IS...

The best thing is that Kardashian is almost as hated and the she only committed assault on our collective intelligence.

Sad really... shows how little American's (or more appropriately, 9,000 NYP readers) know or care about what's really going on in this world.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Sad really... shows how little American's (or more appropriately, 9,000 NYP readers) know or care about what's really going on in this world.
    No Kidding! I'd probably go with this option since some of them may have employed our friends and family members at one point or another. Or, contributed to the monster mess we call our economy these days:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/30502091/Port...Os_of_All_Time
    Last edited by sprtbkbabe; Wed Jun 6th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    The best thing is that Kardashian is almost as hated and the she only committed assault on our collective intelligence.
    I thought the exact same thing... Of course her love for another man every 8 months doesnt help.

Id let most of this looser list live but wouldnt mind one bit if Kim was gonezo
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Why would people hate Tiger Woods? Admit it, if you were rich and you could, you would too... the only mistake that he did was being married with kids... If cheating is the case then all those guys on Jerry Springer should be on the list too. Plus the other 50% (or more) of the population. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by I`m Batman View Post
    Why would people hate Tiger Woods? Admit it, if you were rich and you could, you would too... the only mistake that he did was being married with kids... If cheating is the case then all those guys on Jerry Springer should be on the list too. Plus the other 50% (or more) of the population. lol.
    Well Tiger was the celebrity face for my company back then and we were the first to cut him. The reason was that he put out the image that he was a good family man with good values, so think the cheating scandal with so many women shattered that perception of him. I guess America hates "fake" people or being lied to would be my guess.

I can't believe Russel Brand or Nikki Minaj isn't on that list. I hate both of them with a passion.

I understand why Tiger is up there, but disagree with being in the top-10 hated.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I guess America hates "fake" people or being lied to would be my guess.
    So basically almost every politician.

I can't believe Sandusky is only at #3, that's hilarious Cunt-ashian beat him though. OJ definitely belongs up there with Casey. Michael Moore is no surprise, especially on the NY Post which is the more conservative and low-rent readers (compared to the NY Times, which is more global/liberal-leaning). Surprised Obama isn't on there, masses of Repubs & Liberts all hate him with a passion, they think he's Satan's spawn.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I understand why Tiger is up there, but disagree with being in the top-10 hated.

True nearly all fall into that catergory Sad but in our society people like Tiger are more widely known than politicians; especially with the younger crowds. I bet most teenagers can list all the Kardashians, but would not be able to say three politicians....

I am surprised none of the Jersey Shore people are on there; especaily The Situation. Or even Kanye West...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post

I can't believe Sandusky is only at #3, that's hilarious Cunt-ashian beat him though. OJ definitely belongs up there with Casey. Michael Moore is no surprise, especially on the NY Post which is the more conservative and low-rent readers (compared to the NY Times, which is more global/liberal-leaning). Surprised Obama isn't on there, masses of Repubs & Liberts all hate him with a passion, they think he's Satan's spawn.
    Oh look... another DvsR comment... shocker...

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Oh look... another DvsR comment... shocker...
    This wasn't suppose to be "another DvsR" deal, just making a factual comment on the list, whichever party, not an editorial opinion.

(Except maybe the "low-rent" comment, but if you ask anyone from NYC (both my conservative roommates), they'll agree that the Post is practically like grocerystore tabloid for credibility.)
    Last edited by Ghosty; Wed Jun 6th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

I think Michael Moore should be #1 followed by Nicki Minaj. She's just annoying and her lyrics suck.